Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Improving Skyblock Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yvhou

Minecraft Username:
yvhou​

What is your suggestion's title?
Improving Skyblock Dream​

Suggestion Details:
I made some suggestions on Skyblock Dream, it’s kind of long thanks for reading the whole part

1. Make sell wand obtainable from other than store
*I didn’t reach a high level in any season the highest level I got is around level 21 so correct me if there is any level which gives sell wand

2. Improve level mission
The current level mission is kind of boring and needs a lot of hard work, we won't be able to spend a whole day Just for a level mission also it gives us nothing for doing the mission, some missions even are duplicated. Can also make level missions under 51 easier than the current one so people can access crystal tier boss world as most people earn money with crystal tier boss world, if we have no access to crystal tier boss world, we literally won’t be able to be rich, and the poor will be still poor, the rich will be richer.

3. Make epic spawner stackable (when placed)
*I’ve tried a lot of ways to stack epic spawner but I didn’t find out any ways, so I suppose we can’t stack epic spawner. Should make epic spawner stackable or at least make its efficient is equal to 100 spawners also gives higher island values than the normal one. *Correct me if there is any way to stack epic spawner

4. Mob heads
Should allow us to claim 1 mob coin each 10 mob heads, I tried to right-click the heads but it will Just be kept in /heads and nothing happens. *Correct me if we are able to claim mob coin with heads.

5. Decrease minion upgrade needed e-ores
Should decrease minion upgrade needed e-ores as it’s a lot of grinding per 1000 e-ores unless u have an e-ores shop.

6. Add more ways to obtain Seasonal rank
The current easiest rank to obtain is skydonor but its literally impossible for the poor to get other's rank, adding this can make skyblock dream for play-to-win instead of pay-to-win​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Makes skyblock dream more meaningful to grind more play-to-win and more fun after all​

debeerboys

1 : You can get sellwands from levels, Mystery Sellwands.
2 : You have to work hard to get rich u unlock Crystal Cove area at level 35 then u can start killing the bosses. Rewards above level 50 are also really good which will make u rich aswell.
3 : You can stack epic spawners by shifting and right clicking on the ground " must be the same epic spawner type".
4 :The command to use mobheads for mobcoins is /heads shop.
5 : Yes it is alot "44 dubs to max one minion" but as soon as u get alot of minions and add fuel to them u can start gaining alot of the enchanted ore which u can use to upgrade them again.
6 : I have started jartex as a non rank and became skygod with skylord alt. The way is to keep grinding levels, selling, trading, main way is to grind the levels. Make gsets, gswords, with the items u get from levels aswell, and show ur inventory in chat and say ur selling that for buycraft, You can also get a perm skywarrior rank at level 96 if I'm not mistaken

Flexier

Donator
Donator
It's all about how much you actually grind. I've seen non-rank players go past level 50 and yes, the rewards get better at each level.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Yvhou​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Most of your suggestion already exists in-game.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Andeh

Status
Not open for further replies.