Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Improving similar thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

66204_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Minecraft Username:
66204​

What is the suggestion about?
Improving similar thread​

Description:
If you aren't new to forums you might know similar thread appear at last of the thread you are reading. Right ?

As you can see in above screen shot their are threads that are older that July and June. One of them is from "May 2" like 2 months old and sometimes people who are enjoying replying in thread didn't see the date of the thread so we just go and post a reply on that thread and sometimes you get a warning from staff that you are grave digging. So Jartex should improve it and the "similar threads" shouldn't show threads older than one month. Hope you will upvote.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will save people from banning and grave digging.​

Extra Information:
Yes.​

Ske

Donator
Donator
Hello ,

I have decided to upvote your suggestion
  • We need this, once i am in the zone I click on any thread suggested without caring about anything I write the reply and boom warning issued
66204_ 66204_ hehe

Yours sincerely~
Ske_

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
-1 already a warning on threads that are inactive for a long time. If you can’t see the huge yellow indicator I don’t think it’s the warning points you should be worrying about

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
-1 already a warning on threads that are inactive for a long time. If you can’t see the huge yellow indicator I don’t think it’s the warning points you should be worrying about
It sometimes doesnt work cause i have been punished so many times for grave digging it shows the warning rarely.....

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
It sometimes doesnt work cause i have been punished so many times for grave digging it shows the warning rarely.....
what it always shows the warning 04823E54-9261-4F2B-9B09-13E794821ADC.jpeg
if a thread hasn’t been replied to in over 31 days and it doesn’t have a warning you should report it as a bug ig

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, 66204_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Often these older threads could either be used as inspiration or guidance. When it comes to suggestions, these similar threads need to remain there even if they are old, this way the user is aware that a similar suggestion has already been submitted in the past.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.