Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Improvements

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Monstererza

What is the suggestion about?
Improvements

Description:
This here more or less is a mass suggestions thread with cool things I guess would fit in the upcomming Skyblock season:

I'm glad to say that the Infinity chest suggestion got accepted but, how about this:

An upgradeable chest, that is fed with tokens ( mobcoins ) you can upgrade this chest up to 10 times, till it reaches his maximum storage (50mil.) Each upgrade will cost more and more tokens, so you don't just simply spam the upgrade.
Example: http://prntscr.com/ndtehp

The suggestion about spawner upgrades got accepted too. So we can all agree that just 28x spawners are annoying (if u have a big farm)
So: Increase the capacity of spawners stacked to at least 64. Also either fix the xp requirement (The xp for 100 lvls not considering taking 100 levels from the player) or either make them upgradeable via money.
Example: http://prntscr.com/ndtgay

Create a useful way for mobcoins:
The current mobcoins system sucks. It doesnt have much to offer. From time to time ( once every month ) you get some interesting items in /transfer to waste your coins on but why not just add a /mobcoin shop instead and offer some quality items which are either unbreakable (pick, axe etc) having a better sharpness level than normaly possibly and or just some custom items people could learn and enjoy.

Eventually even adding a new currency: Mobcoins are pretty easy to get once u get the Mobhead enchantment. So farming 1,000 mobcoins for a specific item in the shop wouldn't be worth that much, so my idea:

Add a new currency which is harder to get and / or can only be obtained by doing special missions or reaching a specific level in some skills.
With that new currency u can buy much better items and/or the same but for less.

Hoppers: We all love our hoppers, but they lag, extremely.
Factions offers us already certain hoppers as Mobhoppers or Crophoppers.
But why not just make a custom mix out of them? Making a specific "void hopper" that is made to pickup loot around a chunk but is only capable to pickup one certain item (example: Emeralds) this hopper can also be upgrade in speed and or make it infinitely already.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It might take some time to download these plugins and configure them but at the end a lot of players would love these ideas and I guess it would dramaticly increase the interest from each of them such as the playtime.

Extra Information:
For real, why not give this skyblock finally a revamp and make it something special? Mobs that drop custom loot, a nice step, but to have everyones complete understanding and agree on how things work, wouldn't that just be awesome?

Sluggy

Donator
Donator
+1

This is a good suggestion as the actual skyblock is only half OP, like Mons said, custom loot, nice setup, but pretty laggy and hard to work on, even at a high rank. This suggestion actually help by making it easier and simpler, also a modern skyblock as some of them are.
I wouldnt make the game easier but harder

nFly

Donator
Donator
I like all of these suggestions and give this thread a +1, but maybe the reason why there aren't any single item hoppers / upgradable ones is that they interfere with alot of different skyblock plugins in a negative way, so duping would get easier. But Jartex might be able to fix that with custom stuff so I'm not sure.