Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD improvement for the custom crop hoes,Mobs/crop chest and hopper

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
Not_ItsUnknown
Minecraft Username:
Not_ItsUnknown​

What is your suggestion's title?
improvement for the custom crop hoes,Mobs/crop chest and hopper​

Suggestion Details:
Suggestions for custom Crop hoes:
+ So recently Jartex added custom crop hoes like "Crops hoes, Shop crop hoe, Golden crop hoe, Greedy crop hoe" but some of these are quite tedious since when you use the shop hoe/golden hoe it quite spammy with the "You sold (1x) (crop) for $(Price)". It is quite annoying and can flood the chat for it user, it would be great if you guys add features where the custom hoes work like how pickaxes are being able to set settings specifically for it in prison (Like being able to set settings for custom hoe for examples: "Disable/Enable sell messages, Disable/Enable custom hoes's ability, Add custom enchants, more custom abilities, passives that you can select or unselect, custom abilities and passives can be upgraded with mobcoins when you unlocked it by leveling the custom crops hoe up
Passives are pretty much like custom abilities but they alway active (Whem farming crops your crop hoe have chance to trigger the passive to work)
-Suggestion for Mobs, crops chest and hopper:
+ These Custom chests and hoppers that Jartex added are quite cool but it can still be kooler (Improvements)! Jartex could improve it by adding "Config Stick" Config stick should have a description about what it can do, Config stick can change the settings for Custom chests and hoppers
Thing "Config Stick" can change:
+What should this Crops/Mobs chest/hopper pick up only? (You can change it so that the Chest/hopper only pick up one or multiple items) For example i made a very epik and kool gold farm with Mobs chests and Hoppers to pick up the golds from the farm itself and sometimes my chest keep being filled with leathers which is extremely frustrating and annoying at the same time but with this brand new "Config Stick" i can change the mobs chest's properties so that it only pick up Zombiefied pigman 's drop (Golds), and when i use Config stick on mob hoppers it would change the hopper's properties so that it only pick up a certain mobs i picked it to pick up (it can still pick up other mob drops i didnt pick for example if i throw a rotten flesh directly into the hopper it would pick it up normally, but if i drop it on the ground then the hopper wouldn't pick it up since i changed it settings to only pick up a certains mob's drop (For example zombified pigman) instantly
The same with crops chest and hoppers but this time it custom crops
Others thing: you need to be Moderator rank above in your island/faction/team to use the "Config stick" and if you use config stick on someone's shop chest in your team it wont work because you don't own the chest, you can only use it on non-shop chest and your own shop chest (Config stick should be in Redstone shop)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Help improve these items to become more useful like crops hoe are pretty much useless since it cant use custom enchant (when you apply custom enchants to crop hoe and level the crop hoe up it just remove the custom enchants) i'm sure the players would love the improvement!​

Extra Information:
sorry if this give you a massive headache trying to read
This should be on Prison, Skyblock, Factions, Survival​

Wishfulend

Donator
Donator
IGN
Wishfulend
plus 1 the only reason being the customisable hopper chests
well you can do 1 thing fill up all the chests with one of each of gold thats one way to do it but it will be tedious.
Uhm i wanted to downvote coz the paragraphs are soo big and confusing

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Not_ItsUnknown
IGN
Not_ItsUnknown
plus 1 the only reason being the customisable hopper chests
well you can do 1 thing fill up all the chests with one of each of gold thats one way to do it but it will be tedious.
Uhm i wanted to downvote coz the paragraphs are soo big and confusing
tbh sorry lol i should've made 2 separate suggestions

Doorgesh3136

Minecraft Username:
Not_ItsUnknown​

What is your suggestion's title?
improvement for the custom crop hoes,Mobs/crop chest and hopper​

Suggestion Details:
Suggestions for custom Crop hoes:​
+ So recently Jartex added custom crop hoes like "Crops hoes, Shop crop hoe, Golden crop hoe, Greedy crop hoe" but some of these are quite tedious since when you use the shop hoe/golden hoe it quite spammy with the "You sold (1x) (crop) for $(Price)". It is quite annoying and can flood the chat for it user, it would be great if you guys add features where the custom hoes work like how pickaxes are being able to set settings specifically for it in prison (Like being able to set settings for custom hoe for examples: "Disable/Enable sell messages, Disable/Enable custom hoes's ability, Add custom enchants, more custom abilities, passives that you can select or unselect, custom abilities and passives can be upgraded with mobcoins when you unlocked it by leveling the custom crops hoe up​
Passives are pretty much like custom abilities but they alway active (Whem farming crops your crop hoe have chance to trigger the passive to work)​
-Suggestion for Mobs, crops chest and hopper:​
+ These Custom chests and hoppers that Jartex added are quite cool but it can still be kooler (Improvements)! Jartex could improve it by adding "Config Stick" Config stick should have a description about what it can do, Config stick can change the settings for Custom chests and hoppers​
Thing "Config Stick" can change:​
+What should this Crops/Mobs chest/hopper pick up only? (You can change it so that the Chest/hopper only pick up one or multiple items) For example i made a very epik and kool gold farm with Mobs chests and Hoppers to pick up the golds from the farm itself and sometimes my chest keep being filled with leathers which is extremely frustrating and annoying at the same time but with this brand new "Config Stick" i can change the mobs chest's properties so that it only pick up Zombiefied pigman 's drop (Golds), and when i use Config stick on mob hoppers it would change the hopper's properties so that it only pick up a certain mobs i picked it to pick up (it can still pick up other mob drops i didnt pick for example if i throw a rotten flesh directly into the hopper it would pick it up normally, but if i drop it on the ground then the hopper wouldn't pick it up since i changed it settings to only pick up a certains mob's drop (For example zombified pigman) instantly​
The same with crops chest and hoppers but this time it custom crops​
Others thing: you need to be Moderator rank above in your island/faction/team to use the "Config stick" and if you use config stick on someone's shop chest in your team it wont work because you don't own the chest, you can only use it on non-shop chest and your own shop chest (Config stick should be in Redstone shop)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Help improve these items to become more useful like crops hoe are pretty much useless since it cant use custom enchant (when you apply custom enchants to crop hoe and level the crop hoe up it just remove the custom enchants) i'm sure the players would love the improvement!​

Extra Information:
sorry if this give you a massive headache trying to read​
This should be on Prison, Skyblock, Factions, Survival​
Not in redstone shop skyblock if their is another thing to do tell me fast because I can't wait

ir_n

Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Not_ItsUnknown​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • You can use a infinite chest to solve these problems
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ir_n

Status
Not open for further replies.