Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Improve this damn thing (Booster pets)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_​

What is the suggestion about?
Improve this damn thing (Booster pets)​

Description:
INTRO:

After grinding hundreds of mobs or even thousands and gaining thousands of stars, finally pets have a chance to boost you by like 19 stars, imagine getting 60000 stars and pets only boosting you by like 100 stars? this is an absolute joke, in my bug report they said the Cooldown of them giving you stars is 3 minutes, meaning the odds of them giving you stars is a complete lie of what it's saying in your pets description, This might be problem with other pets too if it's 15% chance to boost you then make it 15% not 1/10000 or 1 boost every 3 minutes, this is hilarious.

SUGGESTION:

Make pets as efficient as it says in the description, this is so dumb and I can truly express my opinion without being bias, the pets are almost completely useless and they are yet so rare, why even implement them then.

If your rare pet has 5% chance to give you XP then make it 5% chance every kill that you are going to get boosted, IF mobslayer can be OP then why the hell not pets? plus it's not going to kill eco or anything it's so stupid to think that.

IF WildWest has 15% chance giving you like 3x more cash then make it 15% chance actually, not like 1/1000 to make your pets almost useless.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help players get more stars, cash, XP and would finally be worth it's position, now pets are almost useless.​

Extra Information:
N/A​

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, T0m45_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. It is my pleasure to tell you that your suggestion has been decided to be accepted.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.