Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Improve the redstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Str122

Donator
Donator
IGN
Str122
Minecraft Username:
Str122​

What is the suggestion about?
Improve the redstone​

Description:
Probably due to lag machines and players trying to abuse the redstone system, redstone activity has been reduced. This has drastically affected the way people build farms and made them less efficient. Mabye through this suggestion, the staff would become more aware of the situation that us, Survival players are in and the dilemma we’re facing. We do understand that this implementation is to reduce server griefers and that it’s to try and give us a better gameplay, but it has brought more negative effects than positive ones. Please re-enable redstone mechanics such as auto piston movement so we can enjoy Survival to its fullest.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will enhance our gameplay!​

glowinginksac

I agree, building farms are pretty much pointless now, and most people have quit because of it who previously owned farms, there should be a better Redstone system as lag machines don't even cause damage, its pointless,

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
Neutral. I agree that buffing redstone will make survival more enjoyable as farms will work as expected but then again the problem lies in the fact, that if everyone builds farms, the server will just die ruining the overall player experience.

Also you should acknowledge the fact that Jartex doesn't really have that much of a powerful server to implement this.

Regards.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Str122​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.