Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Improve SkyGod and Skylord, other

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
Improve SkyGod and Skylord, other

Description:
My suggestion is to overall mostly to improve SkyGod rank and Skylord.
Nowdays players are embarrassed to even think about spending full price on ranks as it's not really worth it, no one probably would spend 100 euro on skylord or SkyGod as they give you crappy stuff these days so lets make it better.
First I will start off on Kit once on SkyGod and Skylord and some other ranks.

SkyGod kit once will have 3 or 4 god keys, 5 ultra 10 rare and same spawner keys.

SkyLord kit once will have 3 god keys, 3 ultra keys 5 rare and same spawner keys.

Skychamp kit once will have 2 god keys now.

SkyWarrior kit once will have 1 god key, 2 ultras and 3 rare.

SkyVip kit once will have 1 ultra and 2 rare.

skydonor kit will have 2 rare keys now.

2nd I will start of from gapps, Skygod and other ranks need to give 1.5x more enchanted golden apples so instead of 18 Gapps in skygod kit you get 27 now, Nowdays players are asking for gapples a lot.

Nowdays you pay money for rank in factions and you are always set off with protection 4 unbreaking 3 armor even on vip rank and gears II starting on Premium rank, Same can be done here, these days kids are really poor in /warp fps and there's no PVP going on whatsoever, It would be embarrassing to spend even a bit of real cash on skydonor because of it's use and same for Skyvip.

Skyblock Dream ranks needs a lowest rank to at least contain Full protection 3 unbreaking 3 armor.

Now let's start off with KIT suggestions.

SkyDonor kit : Protection 3 unbreaking 3 armour with sharpness 3 sword and eff 3 unb 3 tools.

SkyVIP kit: Protection 3 unbreaking 3 armour, Gear I boots with sharpness 4 unbreaking 3 sword that has Thor II or headless III with eff 4 unb 3 tools.

SkyWarrior kit: Protection 4 unbreaking 3 armour that has gear II boots, mermaid 1, glowing 1 and a sword that has sharpness 5 unbreaking 3, Thor III, Vampire III, Headless III, Hex II and eff 5 unbreaking 3 tools.

SkyChamp kit: Protection 4 unbreaking 3 armour that has gears II on boots, voodoo I and attaunator I on chestplate and leggings, glowing 1 mermaid 1 on helmet and a sword that has sharpness 5 unbreaking 3 fire aspect II, Looting III, Vampire IV, Hex III, Fast Turn III, Wither II, Paralyze II and eff 5 unbreaking 3 fortune 3 tools.

SkyLord Kit: Protection 4 unbreaking 3 armour with gears III on boots, voodoo II and attaunator II on chest and leggings, and mermaid I, Glowing I on helm and sword that has sharpness 5 unbreaking 3 fire II, Loot III, Vampire V, Hex III, Fast turn IV, Wither III, Paralyze III and same tools as today.

SkyGod kit: instead of 2 prot 4 sets lets have 1 prot 4 and 1 prot 5 sets instead, the sets will contain voodoo III and attaunator II on chestplates and leggings, Freeze III just on chestplate, Gears III on boots, Mermaid and glowing on helmet. Sword will have sharpness 5, loot 3, fire 3, unb 3, vampire 5, hex III, Fast turn V, Wither IV, Paralyze IV and same tools as today.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help jartex players with better gaming experience and ranks way more worthy of buying because now days ranks don't have that much use anymore only gkits do.

Extra Information:
N/A

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
It already is Kind of, if the ranks are so expensive for giving us stuff we already can easily obtain then why the hell would they even spend 50 euro on highest rank with real money. God keys are not that OP, you will pretty much never get a good rank in the entire season and god keys do not add that much value, if u get spawners from crates, most expensive spawners are least profitable for income.

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
It already is Kind of, if the ranks are so expensive for giving us stuff we already can easily obtain then why the hell would they even spend 50 euro on highest rank with real money. God keys are not that OP, you will pretty much never get a good rank in the entire season and god keys do not add that much value, if u get spawners from crates, most expensive spawners are least profitable for income.
i only saw one person get a god rank from the key but like 3 from the rank crate

Apatitle

-1 Hey T0m I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to give it a -1 myself.
Due to the reasons
Economy will be ruined so much
It will be so hard for starters, you will basically have to p2w to play.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, T0m45_
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
Nathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.