Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Improve Creative + Bring back features

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryMine

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
JerryMine​

What is the suggestion about?
Improve Creative + Bring back features​

Description:
Recently, Creative met its downhill and the player base of this game mode is slowly dropping from an average of 50 to less than 25. This wasn't to be blamed by anyone else, or the players themselves, since this server lacks a lot of features for a suitable creative server, and these features might have been the only attractions to the game mode in this server. Without them, newcomers that were looking for a proper Creative server will leave, and you've lost another chance to grab another member.

Compared with the neighbourhood server, "Pika"'s Creative, in short, had some features that Jartex Creative simply does not have. Eventually, Pika Creative's average player base is around 60, and it had been rising in a very small amount. Although it's a very small amount, many variables might have led to this change.

Fact 1 - Redstone Disabled
I believe some of the newcomers came to Creative to do some Redstone technologies, or possibly invent new circuits in the server with their friends. They usually find multiplayer servers that have Creative as one of their game modes to show their talent in this category. However, Jartex has simply gotten rid of this feature by simply adding strict Redstone restrictions, causing most of the Redstone components unusable.

According to comparisons, Pika Creative has their Redstone enabled. Unless you were spamming lots of Redstone signals, nothing would possibly change and affect the gameplay. In fact, this means that more players will be more attracted to Pika Creative rather than staying in Jartex.

Fact 2 - Unable to Access World Edit Brushes
World Edit Brushes are a tool to aid players in their building. Many professionals use them to edit their build in a blink of an eye and it further boosts the gameplay experience of a builder. With this tool, many builders would be able to live up their life easier on this server, and that will possibly bring in more players to the server.

Some of the features in World Edit are broken, and they sometimes bug and malfunction, causing a mess to the player's build. This possibly upsets the players and they will struggle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are far more features that can be added to the Creative game mode, but due to many conflicts and reasons, they really shouldn't be suggested. So that's all the description for now.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
1. This will help increase the amount of player base by any chance.
2. Players would be more enjoyable during their gameplay.
3. Build up a better image for the Creative Server. (And not get ignored all the time...)
4. Makes the Creative game mode a comfortable zone for players to relax and meet friends.​

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
Agreed with this suggestion. Also needs a reset as others said. +1

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
SO to all the creative players who still stayed after not getting an update in a long time.

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Theres absolutely no reason to reset creative. consider that the old creative wasn't resetted for 3 WHOLE YEARS. And the current creative is considerably much better than what it was before. What i say is it would be much better if they improved the CURRENT creative instead of deleting more than 500 THOUSAND people's hard work.

although +1

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
also fun fact redstone works in my plot LOL

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Theres absolutely no reason to reset creative. consider that the old creative wasn't resetted for 3 WHOLE YEARS. And the current creative is considerably much better than what it was before. What i say is it would be much better if they improved the CURRENT creative instead of deleting more than 500 THOUSAND people's hard work.

although +1
U UpaG Hello, I'm just wondering why you reacted unsure, if you have questions please ask because I'm ready to discuss about how creative can be improved.

UpaG

U UpaG Hello, I'm just wondering why you reacted unsure, if you have questions please ask because I'm ready to discuss about how creative can be improved.
I'm unsure 500k people have even joined jartex :/

Status
Not open for further replies.