Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important football debate 100% no scam

Who is better between the 2 legends ronaldo and messi

• king Messi

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • king Ronaldo

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

schoolhacks

IGN
schoolhacks
Alrighty ladies and gentlemen I have an important debate for you guys to keep you entertained.
We all know Messi and Ronaldo are by far the greatest football players in this era, but who is truely the best? We will find out in this threat, as we all know, we are the jartex community, our opinion matters the most, this poll will decide which one truely is the best football player known to man kind!!!
All votes remain anonymous.

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
Messi is obviously better in my opinion, but both players are phenomenal and are some of the greatest athletes to ever touch any sport.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
schoolhacks

schoolhacks

IGN
schoolhacks
Messi is obviously better in my opinion, but both players are phenomenal and are some of the greatest athletes to ever touch any sport.
I agree with your statement

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
schoolhacks

schoolhacks

IGN
schoolhacks
football just sucks ass as a sport. ig you have a pass considering you didnt call it soccer
mhmmm im not a huge football fan but I have alot of respect for those two individuals.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
In my opinion, It's Ronaldo. People just give attention to Messi and forget about Ronaldo's amazing skills in Football ._.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
schoolhacks

schoolhacks

IGN
schoolhacks
In my opinion, It's Ronaldo. People just give attention to Messi and forget about Ronaldo's amazing skills in Football ._.
fair opinion, in my opinion messi has a much finer touch when it comes to ball control, however in raw power, ronaldo comes on top.

AX79

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
AX79
Well in my opinion ronaldo is a goat,he has the skills and trying to improve day by day