Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Impersonating hacker

Ixad

there is a hacker on immo factions called ixadalt2, hes hacking and i might get banned cause hes ign is related to mine, in case i do get banned is there a way i can prove i am not the impersonator? if so please tell me how.

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod
there is a hacker on immo factions called ixadalt2, hes hacking and i might get banned cause hes ign is related to mine, in case i do get banned is there a way i can prove i am not the impersonator? if so please tell me how.
Hello , I Ixad
I can give you 100% assurance that you Will not be banned by something like that.
Our staff won't ban someone without clear evidence of them cheating and they do check lot of other things to conform that such mistakes like this won't happen.

Even if u get banned by a "not gonna happent" thing like this , the staff can check ips and conform that you and "ixadalt2" is not connected or related by any chance.

Vain

Donator
Donator
Hey there mate. I hope you're enjoying your day!

I can tell you that there is a 100% you won't get banned. The Staff-Team carefully ban the cheaters. I will confirm that a mistake like that wont happen:)

Best regards,
~Vain

Awery

Banned
Suspended
IGN
itsmeawery
Although staff usually are sloppy when finding ban evaders and don't make exceptions when banning player based off their names, I hope that you will not get banned. If you do get banned, contact a Senior Moderator and they will be able to check your IP. If it doesn't match the banned player, then you will be unbanned. I wish you good luck~!

S_Tap_

IGN
S_tap
Hey there mate. I hope you're enjoying your day!

I can tell you that there is a 100% you won't get banned. The Staff-Team carefully ban the cheaters. I will confirm that a mistake like that wont happen:)

Best regards,
~Vain
Carefully oh yes so carefully that my friend got banned for nothing in bw.

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
They wont ban you since you and the hacker don't share the same IP hence proving that you are not a hacker alt acc and trying to ban evade.

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
Carefully oh yes so carefully that my friend got banned for nothing in bw.
I object to the statement as one of my friends got banned for similar reasons for ban evasion and staff didn't even check twice before banning him.

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
I object to the statement as one of my friends got banned for similar reasons for ban evasion and staff didn't even check twice before banning him.
I replied to the wrong message but some staff do not check

_Nightmare_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Hosaingamerz
u won't get banned. his name is the same as u but not his IP please be sure no need to be panic about some silly similarity
Because Jartex mods haven't been this down to make this mistake

well that's what I think