Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Immortal Factions PvP

Eisoks

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Eisoks​

What is your suggestion's title?
Immortal Factions PvP​

Suggestion Details:
I would like to suggest that Protection 5 special sets should be back to Protection 4 and masks should be removed since they are too op and make pvp very boring since nobody dies especially cause of protection 5 special sets, everything should be back to protection 4 so it is more fun to play and you can actually quickdrop people, because right now only way to kill someone is by just trapping someone or just breaking his helmet but if you wanna keep protection 5 special sets then either make masks way better so you actually do some damage and a lot people are not playing anymore also because of the return of protection 5 special gsets since there is no chance to quickdrop someone so please put pvp the same it used to be 3 seasons ago it was way more fun back then.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will attract more players back to jartex since now you are actually able to kill someone on pvp and after protection 5 special sets came back, factions just started dying a lot and lost a lot of members because of that. So please make the pvp the same it used to be 3 seasons ago, most people like it that way.​

Cabrit

Couldn't agree more lol, the server is slowly dying due to the fact that fights never end unless someone's armor pops. I'd say maybe rework on the dmg but last time dmg was "reworked" it ended up just being 1 tap pvp. Anyways this suggestion should be listened to by the staff team.

albanian_ninja

IGN
albanian_ninja
+1, pvp in factions needs to be changed since people have a unfair advantage on others. I hope to see this suggestion accepted and put in the game soon.

VoidX

Addicted Member

Suggestion: Upvoted +1

Hello, I have read your suggestion. I am glad to say your suggestion is great. I have decided to upvote your suggestion due to the following reasons below

Reasons for Upvote
  • Great Suggestion

Have a nice day/night

Minecraft Username:
Eisoks​

What is your suggestion's title?
Immortal Factions PvP​

Suggestion Details:
I would like to suggest that Protection 5 special sets should be back to Protection 4 and masks should be removed since they are too op and make pvp very boring since nobody dies especially cause of protection 5 special sets, everything should be back to protection 4 so it is more fun to play and you can actually quickdrop people, because right now only way to kill someone is by just trapping someone or just breaking his helmet but if you wanna keep protection 5 special sets then either make masks way better so you actually do some damage and a lot people are not playing anymore also because of the return of protection 5 special gsets since there is no chance to quickdrop someone so please put pvp the same it used to be 3 seasons ago it was way more fun back then.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will attract more players back to jartex since now you are actually able to kill someone on pvp and after protection 5 special sets came back, factions just started dying a lot and lost a lot of members because of that. So please make the pvp the same it used to be 3 seasons ago, most people like it that way.​
This suggestion is the best suggestion so far, jartex staffs and developers should look into that, because factions on jartex is the alive gamemode, and by adding p5 gsets pvp became boring, you can't kill people in pvp anymore, it's more like pika opfactions, and it's not how it works with pot pvp, jartex factions is more like HCF and it's not fun playing HCF with op sets when there's people with the p5 gsets who's literally paying too much on the game 2 tapping people who's using the same sets but p4, like I was fighting in a santa p4 set against someone with a p5 santa gset and he literally 2 tapped me, I'm cool with the s6 thing because of the eternal rank and owners are in need of money, but it's more like making the server more alive, That's a great suggestion and I hope the staffs work on it.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello Eisoks,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to upvote (+1) it.

Have a good day.

ExilledKilen

I would appreciate if staffs adds it and remove prot 5 to 4 because it's take minute maybe hour mask tho it's have cool perks but i would like to Suggestion: Upvoted +1