Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted [immortal factions] Pvp arena

Zerelde834

Minecraft Username:
Zereldo​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
immortal factions​

What is your suggestion's title?
Pvp arena​

Suggestion Details:
Please make a PvP arena like fps but make it so there are like 6 or 7 ladders stacked up to get out of the arena and make it decently small so its intense PvP. I used to play a server about 5 years ago that had a PvP arena like that it was the must fun thing ever because of the intensity of people trying to get out and then people would knock them back them off the ladders. It will make it a lot more fun trust me do it. If its not good you can always deleted the warp, make a creative warp and then make the arena. make it so u can't teleport out of the arena and the only way to get out is the ladders kind of like Darkzone but don't make a portal.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Jartex is a fun server but it can be improved and i feel like PvP is a big concept so adding a arena would spice things up a little and people would have more fun. You can always take the arena out of people aren't there, doesn't take much effort building one.​

Extra Information:
Thats all and thank you for reading my suggestion. :)

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Zerelde834​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and warp fps has been updated!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1