Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions | New custom enchantments |

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldAccount

IGN
PotsFast
Minecraft Username:
PotsFast​

What is your suggestion's title?
Immortal Factions | New custom enchantments |​

Suggestion Details:
Cool new Custom-Enchantments for the upcomming season of immortal factions.​
! if theres a few enchantments you like and a few you dont, instead of denying it cause of the few you dont like and dont think are balanced enough, just add the one u think are balanced/cool. !​
I think these would make the pvp more fun and i think you should give it a try :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
-Starvation | Legendary | I, II, III, IV, V | Sword Enchantment | Has a chance of putting your oponents food bar at 3 making it so he cannot sprint for some time. (/feed should not'work, and this enchantment can be countered with EnderWalker)​
-Pearl Blocker | Mythic | I II III IV V | Sword Enchantment | Has a chance of putting your oponent on 15second pearl cooldown. (This enchantment can be avoided if you have Clarity)​
-Shield | Rare | I II III | Armor Enchantment | Has a chance of giving you resistance for 5-10 seconds when at low health.​
-Brutal | Legendary | I, II, III, IV, V| Sword Enchant | A chance to activate all of your sword enchantments for 1-2 hits.​
-Unmatched Legendary | I, II, III, IV, V | Has a chance of removing your oponents Strenght 2 for 5 seconds (will give it back once 5 seconds pass.)​
- (Revamping/Fixing Souvenir)​
Im sure that the factions community would agree that some of these are really fun to use and i think the devs should add them ( Like i said if not all of them atleast some that seem balanced ) for some time now new fun enchantments haven't been added to the gamemode, so im sure this would solve that, and im sure it would bring more fun to the PvP.​
If anything new comes to mind i will put it in here.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Putting in a few new enchantments would deffinitely make the pvp more fun and im sure new people would come to enjoy it.​

Last edited:

Voydx

Huge w also the souvenir enchant can get removed and a souvenir scroll can be added to your set which has a 50% chance of keeping the item you died with but the scroll breaks

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, OldAccount​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been implemented!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.