Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Immortal Factions] Is payouts and Shield taking the fun away?

RepTiger

IGN
RepTiger

Minecraft Username:
RepTiger​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Immortal Factions​

What is your suggestion's title?
Is payouts and Shield taking the fun away?​

Suggestion Details:
Hi old friends! You know who you are.. factions game mode is and have been killing it self for some time now, before we made payout a thing, (and it become a jobb for some people, not just fun) before shield did that over powered factions became kind of impossible to raid, (and thats me saying that evan tho i was one of the guys that invented shield back in the days) now a days becouse of payout and Shield and all the weird rules that ftop 1-3 faction leaders comes up with only to suit best for them that server owners listen slave liked to, we destroying the fun and in the long run the servers we love to play on, and i know that its not cheap to run a server and money needs to flow in for it to be alive, ( thats why i always have donated, if you like something and want to be a part of it, we all that can need to help) but payout and Shield have killed the fun and pushed away all the og's from factions, they turn to cheating and its so bad today that i see many people think its more weird not to be a cheater, and for ous that dont cheat but actually like and have fun with factions still, it truly sucks when you have the skill to raid the ftops but the raid get fucked just for the one you raid really needs the payout becouse they are pore and see it as their only income and cheat for all they are worth instead of having skills and doing it for fun and play. Well what i trying to say i guess is, take away the PayPal payouts and maby just have ing gold/silver for the ftops, and instead pay someone with that cash to destroy and ban the cheaters, and the need to have the players to have video of the cheaters or they wont get banned isn't clearly a good system, and that person that get payed should never be a guy that can be a player in any of the faction groups that go for ftop, so it never will be a question of that guy having a intrest in a specific faction, bring back the fun in factions take the PayPal payouts away, and i say if people still wants shield so ok but lower the time from 18 hours to max 8 hours, then even ftop 1-3 can get raided if they dont like old times make sure they have roster from all time zones online when of shield, but if you have, you deserves to be ftop 1. Factions could get a revival we just need to see the true problem why og's leaving.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Nr 1: paypal payouts should not be a thing tho people cheat to do all they can to get payed irl money.

Nr 2: shield, if any, it should only be like max 8 hours.

Nr 3: instead of having paypal payout, give that cash to a staff thats a non allowed factions member that Hunt cheaters and get them of the server.​

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, RepTiger​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • While we do understand your concern, in modern factions a longer shield is what gets plays to play. Players do not like to spend time defending 16 hours of their day, similarly, payouts provide an incentive for players to play. It brings more players to the server and increases competition.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1