Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions adding /koth back

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldAccount

IGN
PotsFast
Minecraft Username:
PotsFast​

What is your suggestion's title?
Immortal Factions adding /koth back​

Suggestion Details:
Hello, i would like suggesting that /koth gets added back but a little bit different this time...

What most of the community thinks of it:

Most of the community thinks it was a great command, teleporting you to the place where King of the kill is commencing.

What needs to be fixed:

What needs to be fixed is the timer of the teleporation, what i mean by this is, instead of making it teleport you instantly, make a 5-second timer for the Elite and below ranks.

if this gets accepted i also suggest adding a new broadcast message for koths since most of the newbies wont know what to do. something like 'Bear koth has started! type /koth and select and left-click on the koth that is active.
Something by those lines.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It is a small thing that could make getting to koths quicker and easier. I am 100% everyone would love having to type one command and get instantly warped to the koth instead of running to coords, since some people also do not know to look at coords but want to get there.​

Doytrex

-1 people can just keep teleporting to the location very quickly and knock easily. It's better left as how it is so you can have a chance to cap koth instead of someone just teleporting to the location in like 0.1 second after they die then knock.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, OldAccount​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been implemented!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.