Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Discord Image perms

eeeeeleeee

IGN
eeeeleeee

Minecraft Username:
eeeeleeee​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Discord​

What is your suggestion's title?
Image perms​

Suggestion Details:
I think that image perms in jartexnetwork discord server (main chat) should be given to active members, and not only for km and gw sponsor. Active members work hard for their role and it gives only 1 perm (nick). Anyways we deserve better so gimma image perms thx​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Ppl will have more motivation to chat and being active, as everyone wants image perms in main chat.​

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
eeeeleeee​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Discord​

What is your suggestion's title?
Image perms​

Suggestion Details:
I think that image perms in jartexnetwork discord server (main chat) should be given to active members, and not only for km and gw sponsor. Active members work hard for their role and it gives only 1 perm (nick). Anyways we deserve better so gimma image perms thx​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Ppl will have more motivation to chat and being active, as everyone wants image perms in main chat.​
Hello eeeeeleeee eeeeeleeee , after reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to stay Neutral with it for the following reason(s):
  • I agree with the fact that the active members no life discord a lot in order to get the role, but on the other hand, I have also seen many players who hosted giveaways just to get those perms, if active members get it either, a lesser number of players will host giveaways to get those perms. But since the suggestion is for image perms only (and not for GIFs, etc.), I decided to stay neutral.

Nayurai

Donator
Donator
IGN
popsicled2
Hey eeeeeleeee,
It's an Upvote/+1 from me.

Reason(s) :
-I agree with alyan it's a good idea

Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.

Best Regards,
~popsicled_xd

Last edited: