Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Im not only one who says this

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
THERE ARE SOOOOO MANY HACKER LIKE SOOO MANY
My God!!!! im going to pvp just for fun my man coming out of no where and start hitting me from 7 blocks away i dont have photo of it but atleast can we have one staff only one staff be in prison?????

Sandzox

My God!!!! im going to pvp just for fun my man coming out of no where and start hitting me from 7 blocks away i dont have photo of it but atleast can we have one staff only one staff be in prison?????
Hello Mzed Mzed ,
I totally agree with you.

Vizorn

hello Mzed, i totally agree. Theres an enormous amount of hackers especially in prison since no staff takes care of it. Hopefully one of them does soon though

dato303

One of the reasons prison is not as good as it was.... My friend died from the hacker like 2-3 years ago (We didn't even had the forum accounts.) After that we stopped playing it, if you like pvp prison in definetly not you're place.

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
If you cannot find staff to spectate them, just try to record them to get them banned? or have someone with a recording mod/software to do so?

Noisy_Marvinrh

Addicted Member
If you cannot find staff to spectate them, just try to record them to get them banned? or have someone with a recording mod/software to do so?
Not everyone has recording software, and those that do don’t usually record all the time, do they?

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
Not everyone has recording software, and those that do don’t usually record all the time, do they?
Those that do have recording softwares/mods dont have to be recording all the time, just have it opened til you spot a hacker (or a gameplay rule breaker in general) and record a quick clip, in my case I have xbox gamebar always opened, and with a simple click I just record a few seconds video, and boom, it's simple.