Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I'm leaving Jartex (but might come back)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I have something to say.

So you may know me by the IGN of ItsYoBoiDrewfish right? I play on SkyBlock Dream, BedWars, SkyWars and Practice. I've become a pretty know member at Jartex. But I would like to deliver some sad news. I am leaving Jartex. Yes you heard me right. I'm leaving but I might come back sooner or later in the future. I've been having fun playing on a different server, and I feel that I should fit more and better in that community. But, this might not be the end of the world for me. Because I might come back to Jartex to visit my SkyBlock island (/is warp ItsYoBoiDrewfish) and play some BedWars. So I would thank everyone in the community for establishing a strong relation to some of the people. I would like to thank and honor the following people: - Suhayl Suhayl - Triggerinq Triggerinq - Flaming_Chicken Flaming_Chicken - Shikatikojikushi and all else who made my experience fun. This is me signing out. Good day everyone

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItsYoBoiDrewfish
Thank's Suhayl. You could always come and play with me at *cough* *cough* Hypixel *cough* *cough*
I think its ok to recommend this to you: selly.gg/u/nolehr
An unimgrated for 2 dollas! Unmigs are accounts the you can migrate to your personal email and you can change everything on it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.