Aevuh Addicted Member Bug Finder I Starter Joined June 20, 2023 Messages 116 Points 52 Age 19 July 8, 2023 #1 I'm back, Jartex players really changed as everyone says?
SolidPrep Addicted Member Engaged Typer Great Reporter Active Reporter Approved Joined August 3, 2020 Messages 1,827 Points 108 IGN SolidPrep July 8, 2023 #2 VilaSmrti said: I'm back, Jartex players really changed as everyone says? Click to expand... Yo wb to jartex Vila, I hope u enjoy playing in jartex, and I don't think anyone has changed.
VilaSmrti said: I'm back, Jartex players really changed as everyone says? Click to expand... Yo wb to jartex Vila, I hope u enjoy playing in jartex, and I don't think anyone has changed.
AUTHOR AUTHOR Aevuh Addicted Member Bug Finder I Starter Joined June 20, 2023 Messages 116 Points 52 Age 19 August 7, 2023 #3 I found you finally, incredible!! YAY! Sav said: Welcome back to Jartex Aevuh ! I hope you enjoy your time here and If you notice any changes lmk! Click to expand...
I found you finally, incredible!! YAY! Sav said: Welcome back to Jartex Aevuh ! I hope you enjoy your time here and If you notice any changes lmk! Click to expand...
_Avenly Sr.Mod Staff member Sr.Mod Great Reporter Donator Team Social Media The sky's the limit Master Reporter Helping Hand I Respected Joined April 7, 2023 Messages 6,343 Points 233 Age 18 IGN _Avenly August 9, 2023 #4 Aevuh said: I'm back, Jartex players really changed as everyone says? Click to expand... But why? Why u came back?? like whats the reason ?
Aevuh said: I'm back, Jartex players really changed as everyone says? Click to expand... But why? Why u came back?? like whats the reason ?