Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

iFlyYT's introduction

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
This is my third or fourth introduction but this one, I would like to go into detail about me.

About Me

First of all, My name is Liam and I am 15 years old. I'm turning 16 in about 2 months and I'm about to start college. I like to do stuff with JavaScript but I wouldn't say that I'm as experienced as other people but it isn't like I have just began it. I've been slowly learning JavaScript for about 2 years now.
I plan on learning Java and Python soon but I have a big hatred for both of them, especially Python but it has quite a few things I would like.
I also have tons of goals that are both staff and non staff wise. I'm currently home-schooled meaning that I'll be active until I go to college.

I also won't lie, I make mistakes more than others, they aren't massive mistakes but I still make them and I do not hide them. I plan to learn from those mistakes and improve both my staff duties and myself by doing so.

JavaScript Projects

My first project was a bot for the bedrock version of Minecraft but I no longer own that bot. It is now a verified Discord bot and is doing quite good.
I do not remember my second project but I do know that my first project has made it the furthest than any of my other projects.
I am currently working on a clans bot that would hopefully be either my second best or my best project.

My Goals

I have a few goals, I will firstly speak of the non staff goals.

I want to make a clan that would constantly get Top 3 and able to function without the clan leader.
To be able to speak in #Donators_Chat without getting screamed at instantly.
Reach 100 hours playtime in one week. (Bare in mind, staff members can't afk)
To reach top 3 in badges, points, solutions and time online on the forums.
To be able to be on a Skywars Lifetime Leaderboard.
Get onto the Skywars parkour leaderboard
Reach 6,000 messages on the forums
Reach level 100.
Learn Java.

Now to move onto my staff goals:

Gain better knowledge to be able to identify non blatant cheats
To host an event that was made by no one else but myself
To perfect my duties in the subgroups I am in.
To handle 1500 gameplay reports.
To get into Team ScreenShare.
To handle 750 unban appeals.
To handle 1500 chat reports.

Last edited:

Nukklear

Banned
IGN
NukklearX
Very interesting, Liam. Hope You Reach Your Goals :)

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
interesting,good luck on your goals mate!

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
Nice introduction! Good luck with your goals!

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Hello Liam, enjoy in JN forums. And gl on your goals. Btw your goals doesn’t seems impossible. I’m sure you will reach them one day (not in the very distant future).

ReddyPush

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
ReddyPush
Hello partner, I wish you success in your goals and in your life.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I plan on learning Java and Python soon but I have a big hatred for both of them, especially Python but it has quite a few things I would like.
i can relate to when it comes to java but why python it is the easiest ;-; and the quickest way to learn code
This is my third or fourth introduction but this one, I would like to go into detail about me.

About Me

First of all, My name is Liam and I am 15 years old. I'm turning 16 in about 2 months and I'm about to start college. I like to do stuff with JavaScript but I wouldn't say that I'm as experienced as other people but it isn't like I have just began it. I've been slowly learning JavaScript for about 2 years now.
I also have tons of goals that are both staff and non staff wise. I'm currently home-schooled meaning that I'll be active until I go to college.

I also won't lie, I make mistakes more than others, they aren't massive mistakes but I still make them and I do not hide them. I plan to learn from those mistakes and improve both my staff duties and myself by doing so.

JavaScript Projects

My first project was a bot for the bedrock version of Minecraft but I no longer own that bot. It is now a verified Discord bot and is doing quite good.
I do not remember my second project but I do know that my first project has made it the furthest than any of my other projects.
I am currently working on a clans bot that would hopefully be either my second best or my best project.

My Goals

I want to make a clan that would constantly get Top 3 and able to function without the clan leader.
Reach level 100.

its a really interesting intro ngl gotta give that to u
well all the best with your projects and goals mate

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Very great introduction, very descriptive. I will try to use the same pattern in my intro as well.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee

About Me

JavaScript Projects

My Goals

Reach level 100.

this is a sick idea i cant wait to make 10 introductions about myself

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iFlyYT

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod