Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

iFly's Intro

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Hello everyone. My name is iFlyYT, I'm also called Liam.

Let me tell you about myself, In 2017 September 5th, I bought the account iFlyYT off Ebay and I joined Jartex on September 7th, 2 days later, which it had the 2nd top rank on minigames and a rank on prison and skyblock. I found out that this account has previous experience with Jartex, That being Staff experience. iFlyYT was a staff member on Jartex and he got demoted, After which he moved on from Minecraft and sold his account to me for 12.50$ which I intended to use it as a faction alt which I now use it as my main.

Enough about the old iFlyYT, Let's talk about the new one.
I own a clan, On minigames, called Krakens which at this point is #3 place, I'd like to say that we're a peaceful clan that doesn't really target, All we do is play and have fun.

Today I got accepted as a Jartex Trial, I'm happy to be a staff member here and I cannot wait to make more memories with Jartex and all of you.

I'm happy to answer any questions in the comments, It's nice to meet every one of you.

CertifiedBeans

IGN
CertifiedBeans
Congratulations on trial my friend, good work!
It’s nice to meet you!

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
Well deserved brother, you are very respected in the community my friend. Good luck in the future too!

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
Congrats on being accepted, we totally asked about your history of your account. Thanks for sharing this information with us!

__Poff__

Donator
Donator
IGN
__Poff__
Congrats on being accepted, we totally asked about your history of your account. Thanks for sharing this information with us!
I just remembered that jartex had forums and this is very wholesome =D also hi alduin

TheTrueNova

Hello, iFly. I didn't know you were Trial! Well done on Trial though, and I hope to see you in-game.

AX79

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
AX79
Congratulations on trial, keep up the good work