Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Idk about the new /report system

TRIGGERED

I am worried about the legitimacy of the /report.

The "newer" or "better" methods of anticheat such as /report should not be abuseable in ANY way and must require staff to double check the player using the hacks ingame at another time. I feel as though the hype of "/report" is giving players false hope. Yes it's a great addition. Yes it will be added soon, in 1-2 years but my main argument is that the staff will still have to double check the report no matter what. Some players believe that /report will automatically solve the hacker issue. I don't think so buddy. The staff still has to review it which takes time and therefore there really isn't much change from our old system of recording and reporting.

The /report worries me because it will give a biased view of a suspected player when multiple /reports are filed against the player. Therefore, the amount of /report filed against a player should not be counted as "evidence" to be used against any player. I am not supporting hackers. I am supporting the well known members in game who are actually good at the game and are hackusated. Listen, a better anticheat system should be added but the staff must continue doing their job of reviewing the accusation with evidence. Otherwise alot of false bans will happen.

Summary of the text if you don't want to read it:
I feel as though there isn't much difference between /report and the old system of recording and reporting. I suppose it's a nice addition but the staff still has to review it...not much different from reporting in the forums. Also players can't provide any evidence when /report so staff will have to find that out for themselves which takes longer.

_narciarz

Donator
Donator

The "newer" or "better" methods of anticheat such as /report should not be abuseable in ANY way and must require staff to double check the player using the hacks ingame at another time. I feel as though the hype of "/report" is giving players false hope. Yes it's a great addition. Yes it will be added soon, in 1-2 years but my main argument is that the staff will still have to double check the report no matter what. Some players believe that /report will automatically solve the hacker issue. I don't think so buddy. The staff still has to review it which takes time and therefore there really isn't much change from our old system of recording and reporting.

The /report worries me because it will give a biased view of a suspected player when multiple /reports are filed against the player. Therefore, the amount of /report filed against a player should not be counted as "evidence" to be used against any player. I am not supporting hackers. I am supporting the well known members in game who are actually good at the game and are hackusated. Listen, a better anticheat system should be added but the staff must continue doing their job of reviewing the accusation with evidence. Otherwise alot of false bans will happen.

I feel as though there isn't much difference between /report and the old system of recording and reporting. I suppose it's a nice addition but the staff still has to review it...not much different from reporting in the forums. Also players can't provide any evidence when /report so staff will have to find that out for themselves which takes longer.

I agree with you! (y):)

_narciarz OUT

xd_banana

Donator
Donator

I agree! but this wont stop people from abusing it and thats why the dev is relucant to implement it

Khosraw

Banned

I disagree because if a staff member is going to apply to be a staff, they should take the responsibility and time to review the /report.

I don't think it takes a longer time at all. If we implemented a system for /report where it would send a message notifying staff about the hack, the staff member can just join their game and spectate.

I don't think there is much abuse in it. We can add a limit to how many /report a user can perform.

JK47

but we want the report thing tho