Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Ideas for the upcoming map in factions V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn​

What is the suggestion about?
Ideas for the upcoming map in factions V2​

Description:
- Make the gen buckets gennable from 253 - 254
- Add new gen buckets like red sand,gravel and ice(horizontal and vertical)
- Make the gen buckets to work in water pls
- Make the gen buckets to be usable from one bucket only, so basically when you open the gen shop and you get lets say vertical obsidian gen bucket and when you start genning with the one bucket it will charge you everytime you use a gen bucket instead of filling your inventory with gb's and it will say in chat "You bought the command for $1000"
- Fix the sponges and make them to 1 tap them when you break them
- Improve the printer a lot, why? It's not flawless at all, prints dispensers backwards sometimes,places the wrong blocks most of the times and last but not least it kicks you sometimes.
- Add tray pickaxes with difr amount of radius
- Add statistics like play time,amount of cane harvested, how many blocks have you mined and etc
- Lower the map duration, please its just so annoying or at least change the shields from 8 to 12 or make them first at 8 hours and allow us to upgrade the shield time so first it will be 8 hours and then we will be able to upgrade it to 12hrs or 16. I mean, a 3 months long map with 8 hours shield, talking that the server is mainly EU...
- Change the size of the limit of the tnt storage from 500k to 800k and 1M.
- Make More missions
- Add statistics on the harvester hoe, It will show how many cane you have harvested.
- Make the mobcoins to be grinded out from Cane or other types of mob spawners or both because people p2w a lot and they really dont grind...
- Make a roofart and base design competition
- Make the /transfer permanent during the grace period so players can grind out sets because if new factions join next map It will be really hard to grind sets since you can get all good special sets by buying keys or gkits...
- remove the timer of the raid claims during the grace and once grace is over the timers will start counting so people can set up during grace without them expiring.
- Dont remove bow boosting... It;s really good if you dont have fly and you want to check buffers or if you are getting 10v1d, it will be easier to escape.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will improve jartex a lot, It will increase the rating of the servers,new factions might play and people wont be annoyed that much during the entire map​

JozkYaBoi

Donator
Donator
I totally agree with u ur a genius!! +1 best regards by - sexy goat

Eater

Donator
Donator
IGN
EaterSteam
- No big need for one tapping sponge tbh
- Stats eh idk u r just tryna convert the gamemode very competitive, if its a shorter map tho idm
- Adding stats on the hoe would be useless if the hoe is gonna be trash as last map
- dont rlly get the point of ur raid claims during grace thingy so idk

+1 on the rest

Last edited:

Cryptic

- Ice, gravel, and red sand gen buckets all seem pointless on a non comp server.

- I do agree they should work in water.

- I also agree that when you buy them from shop you should only need to click it once and it should charge you for every use after that.

- I 100% think they should add /printer, pretty much every other factions server has it.

- /stats Could be good, but not important to me.

- I agree they should lower the map duration, but not by too much so it still feels like jartex.

- 100% Agree that the tnt storage needs to be bigger, 500k MAX is insanely small.

K3dzi0r

suggestion to you: fix your brain and your english, your suggestion is unreadable

Status
Not open for further replies.