Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Ideas for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djim

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Minecraft Username:
Djim​

What is your suggestion's title?
Ideas for next season.​

Suggestion Details:
----> As in now all the special sets seem to be worthless to be equal to each other. The way how it should be in my opinion is Santa = Versace > Bape > Adidas > Armani . What we want is to have them redone fully so that having special set is actually useful.​
- Special crate right now gives a decent amount of stuff but let's be real it's worth the price we buy it for right now. Some of those things are "Mob Eggs GKIT Container", "Island Member Upgrade" and more.​
- Summer GKIT missing it's enchants on the set like "Quickdraw 2,Gears 2,Tank 2".​
- Dungeon crate needs nerf as it's breaking eco after /levels were made easier and "totems" were supposed to be rare and not given in stacks to people as it just steals all grind you have to do for /levels.​
- Boss shop needs buff in prices because it's really low as there is minions and caves/mines.​
- Add team koths to make PVP more comp and fun to actually cap. It would bring more teamwork for islands instead just having 5 man protecting 1 guy who gets knocked by guy rushing in and hitting once. Add 2 koths but with almost same designs as in factions (One inside building and other outside)​
- With team koths being added have a decent map without huge trees or mountains.​
- Make /levels harder clearly they are too easy at the moment and some of the rewards redone.​
- Beta testers could help skyblock have less small bugs that occur at the start which make some players just quit without trying it all just gather info if the new items work and can't make any dupes from them (Not stonks for player count šŸ˜¦ ).​
-Better moderation over chat from staff members.​
-Boss drops being not tradeable could change eco over /ah and levels.​
-Miner pet that has chance to give extra ores while mining in Boss world.​
-Remove Ghast enchant for bows or making so it doesn't work at /warp fps as people just bug exploit to get out of pvp zone.​

**Passive update**

-Add passives for each zone so you can grind each place exact time or just feel save not to be murdered. For example :​
30 mins diamond zone every 24hr ;​
45 mins gold zone every 24hr ;​
1hr silver zone every 24hr .​
- Rework boss suits as I don't think they will work out if people gonna get hunted while they have that set and it isn't good to pvp with. The suits could bring new player base to play boss world.​
- Buff loot from cave golems to have chance dropping more than 10 enchanted ores.​

*New Enchants for BossWorld/OW*

> (Coaled) A enchant that could give better chances of getting fuel from boss but only from high tier bosses.​
Highest LVL 5
> Bleed | Rare | Sword Enchant | Applies bleed stacks to enemies that decrease their movement speed.​
> Death Cure | Legendary | Sword Enchant | Chance to proc wither, poison and slowness against other players. (Could be switched with Assassin,Paralyze)​
> Sabotage | Legendary | Sword Enchant | Gives you a chance to block an enemy players Rocket Escape from activating. (Counters Rocket Escape)​
> Internal | Galaxy | Sword Enchant | Bypasses an enemy's absorption hearts and directly damages health.​
> Eradicate | Mythical | Sword Enchant | When you get a critical hit as in shock 3 proc on you and it hits your gap, theres a chance to deal 1.65x Damage.​
> Purge | Mythical | Sword Enchant | Chance to smite your enemy removing all positive buffs.​
> Unholy | Mythical | Armor Enchant | Has a chance to give your enemy weakness.​
> Reinforced | Rare | Armor Enchant | When at low HP, you will receive a damage resistance buff.​
> Unholy | Mythical | Armor Enchant | Has a chance to give your enemy weakness.​
> Death Bringer | Legendary | Chestplate Enchant | Chance to deal Double Damage.​
Highest LVL 2-3
> Spiked | Immortal | Armor Enchant | Injures your attacker but does not affect your durabillity.​
> Enlighted | Immortal | Armor Enchant | Can heal hearts while taking damage.​
> Double Strike | Galaxy | Sword Enchant | A chance to attack twice in one swing all your enchants can re-proc on this second attack and it occurs instantly.​
> Aegis | Rare | Chestplate Enchant | Chance to regain health when blocking your sword. (With cooldown or rare proc chance)​
> Rocket Escape | Mythical | Boot Enchant | Chance to blast off in the air at low health. (Example : with 0.00000001% chances to proc would be cool to have)​

**Enchant and PvP mechanic updates**

- Bring back `Hulk 4` and `Drunk 3` so people have something to grind/pvp with till they get hulk in their hands. Why? Community that mostly PVPs in SBD noticed that you can't really kill anyone without having 6 maxed sets and a whole squad ready to chase guy for 20 mins till his sets break or else you can't really kill anyone right now solo.​
- Bring back bow boosting and remove pearls. Lots of negative comments about adding pearls as they were buggy and unusable. If we compare factions it has more area to be used and is less mountainside map which makes pearls work fine as long as you don't pearl into dumb places where you get stuck.​
- Tank 2 : Gain extra resistance ??​
>>> Comment : These are just enchants that could make SBD PvP more fun and new strats to have best Gsets and Gswords.​

**New rules regrading alts/island top**

- There are is already rule "ALT Looting". It needs to be updated regrading people using alts to level up and have advantage over other people that can't even get to max LVL!​
- "Member Rotation" needs to be updated and actually noticed as rule as payouts are coming back into the gamemode. I'm sure some islands would agree as it's disadvantage over their 10 man island!​
**New economy income/currency?**
I'm sure some players just throw away their 5th stack of bronze dust or fragments. Skyblock could bring "recycler/printer" for these kind of boss world drops. So you could grind them and then recycle them (From 1 day to 14 days of recycle but 1-3 items per time) in printer which would give you "pearls" currency. Which you could use to print items such as totems/boosters or even seasonal ranks for newbie players.
How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?

This could bring some OG's back to play regrading PVP and overall the gamemode. New meta always brings newbies to play.​

Extra Information:
Andeh is a donkey and Potsfast is a monke.​

Last edited:

aayush1_yt

Donator
Donator
IGN
aayush1_YT
+1 great ideas/suggestions

-djim you fatty!!

ned_

Donator
Donator
+1 great Idea
you detailed the suggestion so much

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello Djim,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to upvote it.

Have fun playing on
JartexNetwork!

Jazzmine_

IGN
Jazzmine_
I am quite intrigued by the suggestions that you have portrayed and your determination in improving Sky Block Dream from it was once before. Therefor I, Jazzmine_ a player of SBD for quite some time- decided to also upvote these suggestion(s). :giggle:

aayush1_yt

Donator
Donator
IGN
aayush1_YT
I am quite intrigued by the suggestions that you have portrayed and your determination in improving Sky Block Dream from it was once before. Therefor I, Jazzmine_ a player of SBD for quite some time- decided to also upvote these suggestion(s). :giggle:
Should have written I,jazzmine_ a skygod rank on sbd for "Quite" some time decide to also upvote.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Djim​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Andeh

Status
Not open for further replies.