Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Ideas for Factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
BabbyXD

What is the suggestion about?
Ideas for Factions.

Description:
[Prologue] As you all know, the new Factions season is right around the corner. Lots of effort and new concepts have been put forward. I remember the past few seasons there would always be a couple of weeks between the end of one season and the start of the next. This would give players time to relax, and put together suggestions about what should be modified or added to Factions. However we did not get that buffer time this season so I will just post my suggestion while Factions is still fresh in everyone's minds.

[Suggestions]

- Adding /f chest. Basically like an enderchest that your faction can access. This would be very helpful as many factions have players from varying timezones and this facilitates the transfer of valuables between faction players (Grinding swords, sellwands, spawners perhaps). There is much room for improvement here. You could add it as something to unlock in the /f perks GUI. You could add chest logs to prevent stealing items, and maybe make the space upgradeable in /f perks. {Access to this could be modified through /f permissions.}

- Add /f money (basically faction money storage). Commands would be /f money (to see amount), /f money deposit <amount> (to deposit), and /f money withdraw <amount> (to withdraw). Since you can withdraw banknotes and hide them in your pv, why not add this? {Access to this could be modified through /f permissions. }

- Add auction plugin. Basically a plugin that lets people put an item for sale and you can bid with offers. I'm sure you've heard of this or seen it on other servers. It's a simple but useful plugin so that players cannot retract their bids. You would start off with /auction <minimum price> <minimum increase>. There would be a queue for items, and once it's your turn the item is taken from your inventory. Players bid with /bid <amount>. At the end of the time, whoever has the highest bid wins the item. This would be helpful as it allows buyers and sellers to have a better understanding of what their item is worth. (Credit for this suggestion goes to DuJake)

- Make it so you can buy a whole inventory of items instead of just a max of 7 stacks. Very simple, but would save players time. (Credit for this suggestion goes to Heyimmute)

- Re-Enable overclaiming as it is an essential part of Factions and helps keep players in check about not letting their power get too low.

- Add an Official Faction Warning system. Basically After a certain number of warnings, a faction will either get disqualified from that week's ftop, get unclaimall'd or get disbanded. This would put more emphasis on the bigger factions abiding the rules (not spamming the n word every time they are unmuted, multiple members getting caught hacking, illegal raid claims, illegal teaming with other factions, caught giving value to other factions, etc.)

[Fixes]

- Fix /f coords. When in combat the command is disabled which removes the entire significance of the command (to tell your faction mates where you are, pvp scenario basically).

- Make genbuckets gen from top to bottom again. Much more practical.

- Fix Faction mod+ chat. Doesn't currently work.

- Fix faction chat mutes. (/f mute <player>). Doesn't currently work.

- C.E.s on chestplate not working. Currently all non-permanent custom enchants do NOT work on chestplates (examples: Freeze, Voodoo, Attenuator, Angelic, Shockwave, Bloodthirsty)

- /f inspect takes several minutes to load. I don't know if this is because it's a very resource-intensive procedure to pull up the block's history, but waiting 3 minutes for the results to come is frankly annoying.

- Potion effects gained from /f perks interfere with drinkables. Example: You're outside your claim so you drink a 1:30 str2 potion. You walk into your claim, and it gets refreshed to a 00:10 duration. Same with regen4 from gapples. It gets overridden by the regen2 potion perk. I believe this can be fixed by first checking the time and level of the same potion effects. (Basically if you have 30 seconds left on your strength 2, the perk shouldn't override it)

- The 'Blocking' C.E was added this map (armour C.E) and has the description: Blocking with sword gives resistance. This C.E doesn't even work as you cannot even place it on armour (no piece of gear accepts the book). Also it's the exact same thing as the weapon C.E 'Block'. Either fix this one or remove it.

- Ultra crate gear says it gives protection 4 armour (completely useless but still) when in reality it gives protection 3 armour. This should be
changed to prot4unb3 pieces to make it *somewhat* useful. Also from ultra crate if you win the gapples it doesn't even give them to you. Fix the crates, thx.

- Buff the Armani special set as it is completely useless.

- Fix C.E.s: Lightweight, Angelic, Fast Turn, Telepathy.

- Increase /f tnt capacity. (Change the highest amount it can be upgraded to through the /f perks GUI)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Honestly I'm not sure if all of these are desired by the Factions community. These are my thoughts and suggestions as someone who has played 4 seasons of Factions on Jartex. PLEASE let me know what you think, or if you have any concerns, modifications to make, or things you want that I might not have included. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope some of the things get implemented.

-BabbyXD

Extra Information:
sad on top @thiemo

Hristy

Donator
Donator
+1 on everything except auction plugin, it would make the chat get spammed even more than it is now with all the ''information'' about server's giveaways, discord server, etc.
hey babby bro when are you applying for staff
I agree

xWolfy_24

+1 on everything except auction plugin, it would make the chat get spammed even more than it is now with all the ''information'' about server's giveaways, discord server, etc.
hey babby bro when are you applying for staff
+1

_AT_

+1 well written, nice suggestions, auction is a lil meh like others mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.