Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

[IDEA] Bedwars Update

SenpaiKent

Hello :D:D:D Welcome to my thread ..... Ive been playing in the server for like a week now (I think?)....I just thought, What if the Admins make the Bedwars Server just like any other Premuim Servers like Hypixel? So that players can have the experience of playing in Premium Servers... That will make the server popular and attract more players..Update Bedwars? I dont use any other swords and I only use the wooden one...And the wooden sword breaks so easilyI have experienced a 1v1and I didnt even know that my sword was about to break and while I was fighting...POOF.Another one,Make pickaxes permanent...Just like Hypixel you can upgrade it tier by tierand when you die you go back to the first tier 1 wooden pickaxe...I hope you like it!!! ~ A suggestion froma Bedwars tryhard :>

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
Currently I don't think bedwar needs update also Owners are working on every singe servers too.
I would say wait for the updates when they are done.

endrack_

Personally they need to iron out the bugs in the game then add more features.... Otherwise this would become the next Yan Sim xD