I was just showing my bow([item]) in chat 3 times when ovq muted me. It says in rules that spam is when you send 4-5+ same mesasges in chat. I did not break this. Btw my nick in ss is "Hopeless".
Attachments
2023-05-16_15.32.07.png
169.9 KB
· Views: 18
Solution
D
Deleted member 209377
I hope this helped. If a senior moderator or any staff member who has experienced things says that you have violated the rule, then I believe it's a valid mute. I hope this helped.
I hope this helped. If a senior moderator or any staff member who has experienced things says that you have violated the rule, then I believe it's a valid mute. I hope this helped.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.