Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I was afk for 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeetusdeIetus

I was playing survival when i decided to afk to eat some lunch. 10 minutes later 1 come back to find me dead. i quickly typed /home but it was too late. all of my items despawned. i spent 2 weeks on those items and MOBS somehow killed me when i had full netherite prot 4 and thorns 3 and spent 3k on a perfect pickaxe witth all enchantments on it. now all of y items are gone. :/

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
Well thats mostly your fault I can't really help you on this sorry just next time log off instead of being afk

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
I was playing survival when i decided to afk to eat some lunch. 10 minutes later 1 come back to find me dead. i quickly typed /home but it was too late. all of my items despawned. i spent 2 weeks on those items and MOBS somehow killed me when i had full netherite prot 4 and thorns 3 and spent 3k on a perfect pickaxe witth all enchantments on it. now all of y items are gone. :/
Hello Y yeetusdeIetus , I may advise you to make a box made of anything, which wont caught on fire a 5x5 box. Claim it for afk so there is no griefing, after afk you can unclaim it my doing /unclaim while in the box.
Kind Regards~~

CasterBlade

How unfortunate dude. Next time you go afk I suggest you box yourself in so there’s no way of you dying

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello yeetusdeIetus,
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.