Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I wanted to recheck some stuff about using vpn

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
I know that recently jartex allowed to use vpn. I ususally get 180 ms but since a few days ago im getting more than 300 ms so im recheckign if i can use it because i dont want to rush and get banend xd. I read some posts and some said that i need a whitelist or something. Can someone plz instruct me if i can or not?
Thank you

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I know that recently jartex allowed to use vpn. I ususally get 180 ms but since a few days ago im getting more than 300 ms so im recheckign if i can use it because i dont want to rush and get banend xd. I read some posts and some said that i need a whitelist or something. Can someone plz instruct me if i can or not?
Thank you
earlier players needed to get their VPN bypass request approved........ since jartex now allowed VPN for all I guess u don't have to request for anything you're good to go tho I won't recommend using VPN it wont give you a better ping tho u can still give it a try

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ranked_YT

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
earlier players needed to get their VPN bypass request approved........ since jartex now allowed VPN for all I guess u don't have to request for anything you're good to go tho I won't recommend using VPN it wont give you a better ping tho u can still give it a try
Alr thx for the info ima try one

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Thank you
A VPN will not help decrease your ping, that's not how connections work.

Without a VPN:
Your Computer ---> Jartex's Server

With VPN:
Your Computer ---> VPN's Server ---> Jartex's Server

It will only increase your ping.