Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved Global i want unpremium my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Im

how can i unpremium my account i cant fins any command for this

Solution
Hello, I __Im . If you would like to remove the /premium status for your account, please go ahead and submit a ticket on the One-Stop Support sub-forum.

Beware that the premium status is not always removed from an account, and this issue is treated on a per-case-basis.

Best regards,
~ Rodagave

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Hello there, it is not possible to de-premium your account. Once linked, you cannot go back. Hope this helps you.

Correction: You can indeed de-premium your account. In the main lobby, type /cracked to go back to your cracked status.

Last edited:

manoa

IGN
manoa
Hi I don't know if I understand well but go in lobby and type /cracked to get ur acc cracked in jartex ( or /premium to get ur acc premium so it'll not ask for password to connect )

WarpKiller

Hello there, it is not possible to de-premium your account. Once linked, you cannot go back. Hope this helps you.

Correction: You can indeed de-premium your account. In the main lobby, type /cracked to go back to your cracked status.
His account is bit premium, he can't join the server how will he do /cracked

manoa

IGN
manoa
His account is bit premium, he can't join the server how will he do /cracked
That's why I said I don't know, did he join already the server and want to do /cracked or did someone join server with his name and he's fucked. He don't explain anything how I am supposed to help him lmao

oSilver_Fox

Donator
Donator
IGN
speedy_ beast28
That's why I said I don't know, did he join already the server and want to do /cracked or did someone join server with his name and he's fucked. He don't explain anything how I am supposed to help him lmao
same happened for my Dragon_boy987 account and i couldn't recover it also :(

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello, I __Im . If you would like to remove the /premium status for your account, please go ahead and submit a ticket on the One-Stop Support sub-forum.

Beware that the premium status is not always removed from an account, and this issue is treated on a per-case-basis.

Best regards,
~ Rodagave

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.