Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global I want to help people and make sure that people is not hacking in any way

Status
Not open for further replies.

doom_playz_yt

Minecraft Username:
doom_playz_yt​

What is the suggestion about?
I want to help people and make sure that people is not hacking in any way​

Description:
i like to help people on every server and to prevent Hacker's cheating to win in a game I will kick for a warning (for a small hack client) and then ban for second time if it happens again. Hackers with a big hack client will be BANED for a week for Cheating

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
By keeping the server save and to keep other players happy​

Extra Information:
I am a trustworthy person I don't like to grief because I don't like if people grief my server and I respect and follow a server's rules​

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
After reading your "suggestion" i concluded that you would like to work for the server as a staff member.
There is no other way for you to kick/ban cheaters. You can only record them and report them on the forums.
If you would like to work for the server as staff apply here -> https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/trialapps/.
~make sure you have 10 messages on the forums otherwise you won't be able to apply~

GamingFizz

Addicted Member
I'm sure that you are very able to catch hackers :) Spend some time reporting hackers and getting used to the server and community, you might make a good staff member ;)
Best wishes.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello there. I have read your thread and I appreciate you wanting to help the community, and I totally understand that fighting hackers is annoying, and even more annoying if they win the game. If you would like to really contribute to the community by getting hackers/rule-breakers punished, please consider reporting them all in HERE.
The staff team is banning dozens of hackers every single day, to keep your game-play experience as good and fun as possible.
If you’d like, you could apply for staff member in a future were your activity both on Discord and Forums is pretty good.
If you have any questions on how to apply for staff, you can take a look at THIS guide.
This is the suggestions sub-forum so make sure you always post your threads in the right forums.

Have a great day/night.

natty_sword

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Staff Member
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, doom_playz_yt​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it as it's not a suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
natty_sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.