Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I want to Grind Clan trophies, help needed

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
So i wanna Grind Clan trophies through skywars but I’m confused
So i cant Use Donator Kit and Most of my wins are with the help of the Gold Kit
I don’t have healer kit
Which Game Mode is it that I should play in? Normal or lunatic or Extreme

SoenceGam3ing

Donator
Donator
IGN
SoenceGam3ing
Personally, as a Bedwars player. I think it's worth using bedwars as a medium for grinding trophies instead of skywars IF you are confident in your gamesense and general PvP ability. Since it's quite hard to stay focused while playing bedwars since you have to keep in mind that you need to make sure your bed doesn't get broken.

With that being said, skywars is a way more fast paced method for gaining trophies fast, using Healer Kit and playing extreme mode is the most common method used by clan grinders nowdays since Donator Kits no longer allow you to gain trophies. If you choose to play skywars, it doesn't mean you need less gamesense than playing bedwars. If anything you probably might need more gamesense especially when your main goal is to win games as fast as possible while maintaining a low winrate.
Personally i would always choose skywars to grind trophies.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Tanish6969

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
Personally, as a Bedwars player. I think it's worth using bedwars as a medium for grinding trophies instead of skywars IF you are confident in your gamesense and general PvP ability. Since it's quite hard to stay focused while playing bedwars since you have to keep in mind that you need to make sure your bed doesn't get broken.

With that being said, skywars is a way more fast paced method for gaining trophies fast, using Healer Kit and playing extreme mode is the most common method used by clan grinders nowdays since Donator Kits no longer allow you to gain trophies. If you choose to play skywars, it doesn't mean you need less gamesense than playing bedwars. If anything you probably might need more gamesense especially when your main goal is to win games as fast as possible while maintaining a low winrate.
Personally i would always choose skywars to grind trophies.
Aah yea the problem with bedwars is that I fall a lot into the void and it’s kinda common for beds to be broken yk? It’s easy to finish game when there’s like 2-3 dudes remaining but when your side rush gets you and then you end up killing them, there’s a whole lot of them remaining and then I kinda lose in that situation

I try skywars but It’s kinda hard to win with the thought that if I lose I’ll “lose trophies” yk?

SoenceGam3ing

Donator
Donator
IGN
SoenceGam3ing
Aah yea the problem with bedwars is that I fall a lot into the void and it’s kinda common for beds to be broken yk? It’s easy to finish game when there’s like 2-3 dudes remaining but when your side rush gets you and then you end up killing them, there’s a whole lot of them remaining and then I kinda lose in that situation

I try skywars but It’s kinda hard to win with the thought that if I lose I’ll “lose trophies” yk?
Again this comes down to how to utilise your gamesense in the most optimal way to reduce losses, which again is the sacrifice you need to take while choosing skywars to grind trophies for

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Tanish6969

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
Again this comes down to how to utilise your gamesense in the most optimal way to reduce losses, which again is the sacrifice you need to take while choosing skywars to grind trophies for
Yessss you’re correct, I’ll try to build my game sense before I try to push for trophies

So skywars? I’ve actually built that game sense before and then I lost it cause I went off for a week to study and when I came back *3 days ago* I lost it