Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I want to figure out how can I level up faster in Jartex? I play bedwars a lot, most of the times, solos bedwars.

LeoCaballus

For each win, I get averagely 45 experience. I am currently level 27 and I want to figure out the best ways that I can use to level up faster.

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Best way (my opinion) is to play aggro do you can get more kills and beds, to do missions, in daily rewards always redeem the gifts with the most xp and and play doubles with party but tell ur teammate to let you get the beds and most of the kills (last one most guys wont agree on)

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
coin booster only.

donator ranks give you more missions which give more exp

skywars or quads if you want to level up fast
only if ur the best rusher in ur party cause otherwise you will most probably get less finals and get low xp

Last edited:

darkraider

Donator
Donator
IGN
darkraider
For each win, I get averagely 45 experience. I am currently level 27 and I want to figure out the best ways that I can use to level up faster.
well basically there are daily quests which gives you a decent amount of xp , then yes there are xp boosters and yes finally in every bw solos/duos match try to get more than 3 beds as beds gives u most xp in a game

luventy

Donator
Donator
IGN
kazta
I would recommend:
1. Doing the missions every day without fail.
2. Solo queueing quads or threes and carrying your team (this gets most of the missions done especially the ones that require you to kill players.)
3. Vote to get vote crystals, then use them to buy boosters (If you don't have money to buy a rank or boosters from the store)
4. After getting the booster, queue solos for fast wins or quads with a good party as mentioned before to get the most out of it.
5. After you're done with the bedwars missions try complete the skywars missions to get the most xp possible.
6. Perfect your craft, work hard and smart its not going to be easy, as you progress it gets harder to level up so get your mindset straight.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Shouldn't this be closed? Someone gravedug this thread above.

SquareWings928 SquareWings928 not_Nuggets not_Nuggets

Lemeonxicey

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
you could also play trios as there are more final kills so you would get more expierence.