Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied I want more maps in THE BRIDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BossOjas6112

IGN
BossOjas6112
Minecraft Username:
BossOjas6112​

What is your suggestion's title?
I want more maps in THE BRIDGE​

Suggestion Details:
I don't know why you people have removed such a cool maps in THE BRIDGE, but I am saying the fact that you have that much good game mode that in not even in Hypixel, many premium users leave Hypixel and come to play THE BRIDGE. Try to understand the VALUE, so it is very important to work hard on maps. I love even if you add atleast one map in THE BRIDGE.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I love if you add at least one map in THE BRIDGE. Please take my suggestion serious it's VERY important. :)

Extra Information:
You can even ask about the known member who might have premium but those guys come to jartex and play THE BRIDGE. Please apologize me if I had broken any rules as this is my first suggestion from deep of my heart.​

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, BossOjas6112​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Here on JartexNetwork we're often looking forward to implementing new maps for the minigames. Though, the majority of the time these maps are made by members of the community.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.