Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied I want more maps in THE BRIDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BossOjas6112

IGN
BossOjas6112
Minecraft Username:
BossOjas6112​

What is your suggestion's title?
I want more maps in THE BRIDGE​

Suggestion Details:
I don't know why you people have removed such a cool maps in THE BRIDGE, but I am saying the fact that you have that much good game mode that in not even in Hypixel, many premium users leave Hypixel and come to play THE BRIDGE. Try to understand the VALUE, so it is very important to work hard on maps. I love even if you add atleast one map in THE BRIDGE.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I love if you add at least one map in THE BRIDGE. Please take my suggestion serious it's VERY important. :)

Extra Information:
You can even ask about the known member who might have premium but those guys come to jartex and play THE BRIDGE. Please apologize me if I had broken any rules as this is my first suggestion from deep of my heart.​

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Bridge does got very cool maps
If you think they should add more maps help them by making a map submission

Metri

Bridge does got very cool maps
If you think they should add more maps help them by making a map submission
Doing that is pretty much pointless, there have been a lot of undeniably very good the bridge maps in the map submission tab. One even personally accepted by a staff member after getting all upvotes, and 0 downvotes whatsoever. But none of them ever got added.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Doing that is pretty much pointless, there have been a lot of undeniably very good the bridge maps in the map submission tab. One even personally accepted by a staff member after getting all upvotes, and 0 downvotes whatsoever. But none of them ever got added.
It also comes down to skill of Devs and stupidity of team minigame.
So if bossojas want to go even above that maybe apply for team mg or dev

Metri

It also comes down to skill of Devs and stupidity of team minigame.
So if bossojas want to go even above that maybe apply for team mg or dev
While that is very true, actually becoming a developer requires a lot of knowledge of the game's mechanics and coding in java. And it is quite rare for the average player to have such skill of java and so much free time. I don't mean to question anyone's capabilities but you get the point I'm trying to prove.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Submit maps instead of suggesting
SabitTSDM07 SabitTSDM07

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BossOjas6112

BossOjas6112

IGN
BossOjas6112
Submit maps instead of suggesting
SabitTSDM07 SabitTSDM07
This suggestion is for some intelligent Devs and map makers who can do this work but they are just yawing in their bed.
I know that I should submit instead of suggesting but this work I can't do I just a normal player never played mc single player and not only me there are lot players like me.
So please let me wake these map makers who have the ability to do this work :)

Metri

You can't just force them to make new maps y know?
No one is forcing anyone to do anything, Ojas is just making a harmless suggestion. which should be considered. The last update was over half an year ago which unfortunately got swiftly reverted for really no reason. Also, as previously stated, there are already a TON of good TB maps which have gotten accepted but they just don't get added.
Also your message gives me an indication that you are siding with the developers on this one, even though Ojas is right, and the developers are being a bit lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.