Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I submitted an appeal yesterday it still hasnt been proccesed

Auraman_YT

I got banned a few days ago and posted an appeal. It still hasnt been processed

Hope the mods see this

Thanks in advance

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I got banned a few days ago and posted an appeal. It still hasnt been processed
Unban appeals are rarely processed in a day, patience is the key here
It takes as long as 7 days to weeks sometimes for a reply there
The more you will insist the worse the chances of your unban will be

Just be patient and dont DM or ask staff to check it since it is usually denied instantly in such cases

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - RESPONSE

Greetings, Auraman_YT.​
Appeals take longer than you expect. With appeals, your ban may be reduced, or you may get unbanned instantly. The outcomes of appeals are different, and they take quite a while to be handled and a decision made. You can ask a Staff member to "CHECK" or "READ" your appeal and not take action upon it.​
To ensure a pleasant and safe environment for all players, we kindly remind you to review our server rules regularly. You can find the link to our server rules here ➟ JN RULES. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, Auraman_YT.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

Auraman_YT

Thanks for the prompt replies and coming up with a solution my appeal did get processed soon after

Aevuh

Arent you gonna close the thread?
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, Auraman_YT.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​