Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i never feel safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shatterix

i legit actually have to keep bandicam open because of cheaters , something like this shouldn't be happening all i'm saying is the anti cheat is trash , staff i never see banning hackers during a game its up to me to record and submit a report , i don't think the staff are doing much ngl

Reactiveness

Donator
Donator
Yea there is a bit of hackers on it but staff have a life too they can't really monitor every single round you play.

Reactiveness

Donator
Donator
a bit? do you even play the server lol
Yea, I actually do play on here & I play a lot of skywars & bedwars. I run into hackers nearly every game but still, the staff can't monitor every single game that you play that was the point I was trying to get across.

Sutlijash

Yea, I actually do play on here & I play a lot of skywars & bedwars. I run into hackers nearly every game but still, the staff can't monitor every single game that you play that was the point I was trying to get across.
we need more staff ._.

Reactiveness

Donator
Donator
we need more staff ._.
Yea, well maybe but still. I get where you are coming from though, the anti-cheat isn't too great either.
But yeah, hopefully if we maybe get the anti-cheat improved it'll be better.

sharon

See this is common to happen and the staff's are also doing their best , hackers have always been a threat to all the mc online community one simple thing u can do is /staff and find the online staff and try inviting him to the party or just dm him in discord he will tc of the rest :)

n0_c0de

Like, Tbh If you are here to complain about hackers in this server, you haven't seen the reality yet! There are hackers everywhere, anyone can become a minecraft hacker in about 20 clicks on the internet!

will_u3u420

damn... I totally agree
I think there should be a report feature
but at the same time the staff would have to look through probably thousands of reports which is just very exhausting

Status
Not open for further replies.