S smucko12321 New Member Joined June 23, 2021 Messages 2 Points 1 Age 23 July 8, 2021 #1 How can you remove friends ??
LordErlik Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Engaged Typer Approved Bug Finder I Great Reporter Joined August 2, 2020 Messages 1,111 Points 136 July 8, 2021 #2 Using the command /friend remove x
BatPour Addicted Member Typer II Typer Starter Active Reporter Bug Finder I Beginner Reporter Joined April 27, 2021 Messages 508 Points 79 July 8, 2021 #3 use this command /friend remove (username)
Northern_Star Donator Donator Active Reporter Bug Finder I Joined January 2, 2021 Messages 542 Points 88 Age 18 IGN Avdan_Foxer July 8, 2021 #4 Requesting Thread Lock , Solved By the community eeKso94
Niftytr Donator Donator The sky's the limit Unstoppable Famous Typing Machine Joined October 28, 2019 Messages 18,651 Points 214 Age 21 IGN ItzCqldFxld July 21, 2021 #5 BatPour said: use this command /friend remove (username) Click to expand... The issue has been solved, ~Thread Lock
BatPour said: use this command /friend remove (username) Click to expand... The issue has been solved, ~Thread Lock