Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
Yeah play in 1.8.9 since it is the best combat system. Don't know if you can join with 1.16.5 but 1.8.9 will work.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Maybe cause its ur internet? Also 1.8 is recommended for kitpvp So try joining in that version

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
Yes I think you actually need help, since I'm here to help you, I'll explain you what to do: Go to the JN site, create an account called DestinyBestWW, login into the account, verify the account, put Voodoo's pfp as your account's, go to the forums, go to KitPvP, submit a thread, name it "I need help", say that you're in 1.16.5 but you can't join KitPvP and wait until a certain someone called MaybeItsDestiny_ MaybeItsDestiny_ will answer you with the solution you need to be helped. 😳✌️

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
Yes I think you actually need help, since I'm here to help you, I'll explain you what to do: Go to the JN site, create an account called DestinyBestWW, login into the account, verify the account, put Voodoo's pfp as your account's, go to the forums, go to KitPvP, submit a thread, name it "I need help", say that you're in 1.16.5 but you can't join KitPvP and wait until a certain someone called MaybeItsDestiny_ MaybeItsDestiny_ will answer you with the solution you need to be helped. 😳✌️
that was truly inspiring man, bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.