Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I made it first on lb without trying

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Today I randomly decided to look at the TB leaderboards and I realized that not only I am in them but I am also the first player? :0 I did not even aim for this and if I hadn't checked them I wouldn't even know... Gg I guess? :p 2022-09-20_09.56.49.png

ZekromXD

Today I randomly decided to look at the TB leaderboards and I realized that not only I am in them but I am also the first player? :0 I did not even aim for this and if I hadn't checked them I wouldn't even know... Gg I guess? :p View attachment 22723
I can imagine you smiling after finding yourself on that spot randomly. Must have been a sweet experience I’d say. Also, GG!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LucrativeGX561

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I can imagine you smiling after finding yourself on that spot randomly. Must have been a sweet experience I’d say. Also, GG!
Yeah lol I only sweat on bedwars, I just came on TB because my mouse pad broke and I don't want to ruin my fkdr and w/l ratio on bedwars from loosing as I can't aim properly so I went on TB but I decided to stay for a bit to do 1000 kills which I did and also unlock some kits.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
squidboi, you should go for the lifetime wins lb 🙏

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
No never, it is too late now anyway plus TB ded half of the day so i'm still staying a bw main.
Ye same I decided to try it out I got one whole level in like 2 and a half days by just doing the missions but I will be staying as a be main as well due to it's ded and takes long time to queue

ATMOSHPHERE

Addicted Member
IGN
ATMOSHPHERE
No never, it is too late now anyway plus TB ded half of the day so i'm still staying a bw main.
After all, Bedwars is the BEST, but TB isn't dead all the time. Log in at around 10:30 am GMT; you may find many players in TB.