Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I loose my loot and loot without reason

Faz_DLB

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello Ralchev69,

As discussed in #assistance_chat this is most likely an issue with your internet/router. My suggestion (after the troubleshooting we have done), is to apply for a VPN Bypass Request and see if you face the same issue when using a VPN of your choice.​
Once you have given that a try, and you are still facing the same issue, feel free to reply to this thread again and I will try assisting you further.​
For your reference, here is the link to the server rules: JartexNetwork Rules.​
Warm Regards,
~ Faz_DLB

Scuffleshadow

Donator
Donator
IGN
Scuffleshadow
Hello Ralchev69,

As discussed in #assistance_chat this is most likely an issue with your internet/router. My suggestion (after the troubleshooting we have done), is to apply for a VPN Bypass Request and see if you face the same issue when using a VPN of your choice.​
Once you have given that a try, and you are still facing the same issue, feel free to reply to this thread again and I will try assisting you further.​
For your reference, here is the link to the server rules: JartexNetwork Rules.​
Warm Regards,
~ Faz_DLB
I doubt this is the case bro. There are other things in modern

Scuffleshadow

Donator
Donator
IGN
Scuffleshadow
  1. https://media.discordapp.net/attach...at=webp&quality=lossless&width=687&height=387

2. it's not my problem that after I exit and enter the server the server kills me every time and I lose hearts
    i loose 3heart today with this reason and 90k for ah bcs i die without reason
    what to do?
What version are you playing on?
If its 1.20.6+ change to 1.20.1.

Later versions changed the way certain characters render, so whenever they are sent you get kicked.

If you are on 1.21 its especially prevalent.

1.20.1 is best