Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i keep getting kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

OP_WestonTechYT

why do i keep getting kicked for client modifications i litterly play on only lunar client and vanilla. like do i have to not use 12cps to not get kicked??!!? i litterly just got banned too this is so annyong

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare

The_W

Addicted Member
why do i keep getting kicked for client modifications i litterly play on only lunar client and vanilla. like do i have to not use 12cps to not get kicked??!!? i litterly just got banned too this is so annyong
It's probably happened because of some lags or glitch. Some suggestion i can give:
- Play on 1.8.9 if haven't, its less buggy and recommended
- If there's like a glitchy places or activity that cause it, try to avoid them or stop if there's sign of it.
- If you got banned (1hr or more) you can ask for help in discord assistance chat.
- If you want, you can add Optifine to increase the performance

There's been a lot of false kick/ban after new anti cheat got implied, but they fixed it into better detection now.
For Ping, I myself have 300-350 ms all the time and its not really that bad. Though sometimes i got lags or glitchy and kicked/banned.
For cps, I heard that the danger area is on 20-30 cps or more, so I think 12 cps is still fine, but idk if combined with the relatively high ping.

KenExtreme

i have 80-200 ms ping is that good or no? i dont have a good computer or wifi router
Hello! I have 300 - 400 ping but I didnt get banned or punish because of that, there is no reason for someone to ban you because you are lagging.

correction I got banned because of the new bug that when you fall too fast you will get banned like 12hours by console

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
If you get banned by console for 1h+ contact a staff with "Team screenshare" role and they should be able to help you.

-Thread Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.