Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I just hate that there are so many toxic player

Rousey

IGN
RouseyOG
That server does have a lot of toxic players but you can do report them and have proof lets make this a safe community.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I mean, I'm just playing bedwars to chill out, have fun, and there's always that toxic player that just can't stand to lose, and start offending everyone. Why can't they just accept the defeat have fun. I don't get it
just clap those nerds so hard that they never log in to the mc again

ItsM1st

Donator
Donator
IGN
ItsM1st
I mean, I'm just playing bedwars to chill out, and have fun, and there's always that toxic player that just can't stand to lose, and start offending everyone. Why can't they just accept the defeat and have fun. I don't get it
I usually ignore all of those people, and if I get the chance to report them I do. Gotta stop those toxic fella's

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I usually ignore all of those people, and if I get the chance to report them I do. Gotta stop those toxic fella's
I agree with you, I just ignore them too.

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
I'm used to toxic players. Because I can’t escape them. And I wanna say this: Normally, they are so noob. For an ex. I’m playing The Bridge and there is a toxic player. I’m in red and he is blue (or vice versa). I’m killing him and I’m not saying anything. And another player killing me and this toxic says “Ez Poldotka!” That’s really funny. Yes, this is their true face. So, just read chat and laugh at them. That’s the best solution for myself. I hope this helped.

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
Just calm down and chill:) They will ignore you eventually.