Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I have a question!

Masker112

Addicted Member
If fruit flies got into fruits.
and bedbugs go in beds,
Where do cockroaches go?

The_W

Addicted Member
You want the easy answer or the hard answer?

Oops! We ran into some problems.
  • Please enter a message with more than 50 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 10 words

The_W

Addicted Member
Guess I'll give both

Easy answer: (most people will say)
C-ock [then proceeds with laugh emojis and some complementary jokes, maybe)

Hard answer: (For Nerds)
1. Poem

and bedbugs go in beds,
Where do cockroaches go?

Fruit flies - Fruit and Flies
Bedbugs - Bed and Bugs
Cockroach - Cock and Roach (Acc to wiki, cockroach can be called roach too!)
So, yeah, c-ock

2. Name Origin
Fruit flies (Drosophila melanogaster) get their name because of their strong attraction to ripening or rotting fruit, which serves as a food source as well as a place to lay their eggs. Fun Fact: these little buggers are quite fond of beer and wine! It’s not that they crave alcohol – they’re just drawn to any type of fermenting food source.

Bedbugs (Cimex lectularius) likely received their common name from their habit of feeding on humans while they sleep in their beds. Fun Fact: bedbugs can survive temperatures of nearly freezing to 122 degrees.

Cockroach (Blattodea) name's comes from the Spanish term cucaracha, which derives from the Latin blatta, “an insect that shines the light. Fun Fact: If you feel cockroach hard to kill, then you are right because they can survive nuclear radiation more than anyone, can live a week without head, 40 min underwater, 1 month without food, and existed more than 280 mil years ago (survived mass extinction!)

So, cockroach name was not because it lives on c-ock.

3. Fact
Fruit flies, except on fruits, love living on any moist, fermented substance, like our kitchen.
Bedbugs like to hide in small cracks, mostly on bed parts, such as mattresses, box springs and folded areas; also conceal themselves behind baseboards, wallpaper, upholstery, picture frames, electrical switchplates, and in furniture crevices.
Cockroach prefer to live in warm, dark, wet areas, like sewers and basements, often enter structures through drains and pipes.

So, they don't really live in c-ock, don't worry guys it's just a joke, I have confirmed it. NO NEED TO PANIC. CALM DOWN!!!

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
Guess I'll give both

1. Poem

and bedbugs go in beds,
Where do cockroaches go?

Bedbugs - Bed and Bugs
So, yeah, c-ock

2. Name Origin
Fruit flies (Drosophila melanogaster) get their name because of their strong attraction to ripening or rotting fruit, which serves as a food source as well as a place to lay their eggs. Fun Fact: these little buggers are quite fond of beer and wine! It’s not that they crave alcohol – they’re just drawn to any type of fermenting food source.

Bedbugs (Cimex lectularius) likely received their common name from their habit of feeding on humans while they sleep in their beds. Fun Fact: bedbugs can survive temperatures of nearly freezing to 122 degrees.

Cockroach (Blattodea) name's comes from the Spanish term cucaracha, which derives from the Latin blatta, “an insect that shines the light. Fun Fact: If you feel cockroach hard to kill, then you are right because they can survive nuclear radiation more than anyone, can live a week without head, 40 min underwater, 1 month without food, and existed more than 280 mil years ago (survived mass extinction!)

3. Fact
Fruit flies, except on fruits, love living on any moist, fermented substance, like our kitchen.
Bedbugs like to hide in small cracks, mostly on bed parts, such as mattresses, box springs and folded areas; also conceal themselves behind baseboards, wallpaper, upholstery, picture frames, electrical switchplates, and in furniture crevices.
Cockroach prefer to live in warm, dark, wet areas, like sewers and basements, often enter structures through drains and pipes.

So, they don't really live in c-ock, don't worry guys it's just a joke, I have confirmed it. NO NEED TO PANIC. CALM DOWN!!!
You really searched all of this up. Good job on that xd

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Masker112

Masker112

Addicted Member
You really searched all of this up. Good job on that xd
Yeah LOL
Guess I'll give both

1. Poem

and bedbugs go in beds,
Where do cockroaches go?

Bedbugs - Bed and Bugs
So, yeah, c-ock

2. Name Origin

3. Fact

:p thanks,
Now I don't feel tickles in my genital area.
you really scared the cockroaches!