Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I Have A Problem

Legendry_Way

I Got Iron For 3 Days, Then Again I Got Iron For 31 Days From Voting But The Iron Rank Has Been Revoked In 3 Days

JstMental

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
IGN
JstMental
Hello, maybe you should try to open a BUG report or maybe contact a Moderator+ and explain what your problem is.

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
Dear Legendry_Way!
Firstly you got Iron rank for 3 days then you got it again for 31 days. Our iron rank limit is not replaced but you gained 500 iron which you can do by putting the command /goldshop and buying in-game stuff!!!
Have a nice day/night!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
L

Legendry_Way

Dear Legendry_Way!
Firstly you got Iron rank for 3 days then you got it again for 31 days. Our iron rank limit is not replaced but you gained 500 iron which you can do by putting the command /goldshop and buying in-game stuff!!!
Have a nice day/night!
I Got The 500 Iron And That Is Because I Rolled 2nd 31 Days Iron I Didn't Get Iron Currency For The 1st Iron Rank
For Proof You Can Ask 4NNU And BlazingGenos

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
You canot get that because first time you recieved you got iron rank and that is fixed you will not get currency for the first time

AG_2

Donator
Donator
IGN
ADITYA_GAMERZ2

Hello L Legendry_Way ,
Its a bug issue report Here .

With pleasure ~ AG2

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
L

Legendry_Way

You canot get that because first time you recieved you got iron rank and that is fixed you will not get currency for the first time
I Rolled Iron 3 Times In A Line, I Didn't Mention The Third Time Cuz I Got 500 Iron Currency For That, I Mentions First And Second Cuz First Time I Got 3 Days And Second Time I Got 31 Days But I Didn't Get The Currency

JstMental

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
IGN
JstMental
I Rolled Iron 3 Times In A Line, I Didn't Mention The Third Time Cuz I Got 500 Iron Currency For That, I Mentions First And Second Cuz First Time I Got 3 Days And Second Time I Got 31 Days But I Didn't Get The Currency
It is possible that the 3 day rank you previously had got replaced with that 31 days Iron rank. Next time you got 31 days Iron rank you got the currency which means you probably had the rank. That's why you got currency :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
L

Legendry_Way

It is possible that the 3 day rank you previously had got replaced with that 31 days Iron rank. Next time you got 31 days Iron rank you got the currency which means you probably had the rank. That's why you got currency :)
The Thing I Am Saying Is That I Got 500 Currency For 3rd 31 Days Not The 2nd 31 Days