Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I Have A Few Questions !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suvan21

Hello Sir,
I am Suvan21 and wanna ask you some questions related to the rules of the Survival Jartex.
1. My friend created a clan and then she got banned and I automatically became the leader of the clan, So, if now I disband the old Clan and create a new clan to get claim blocks, is it bannable.
2. My bitch claiming request got rejected because I haven't posted any valid proof but I tried posting it several times, but the link was extremely huge (like 574 pages in a word file, and font size = 7), so every time I try pasting the link the site gets crashed. So now, do I have to re-register the report?

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
Hello Suvan21,

Well for ur first ques. i think u can make a clan once more bcz u were not the leader of that clan but making more is bannable.

For ur second q. u need a good video proof otherwise the staff cant make a decision and first u hav to post the videos on sites like imgur and then paste its link on the report.

I hope it will help u

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Suvan21

Suvan21

Hello Suvan21,

Well for ur first ques. i think u can make a clan once more bcz u were not the leader of that clan but making more is bannable.

For ur second q. u need a good video proof otherwise the staff cant make a decision and first u hav to post the videos on sites like imgur and then paste its link on the report.

I hope it will help u
Thanku for ur suggestion, but related to the first ques. Moderator told me that if I do so then I will get banned for Insiding.
And on my second ques. earlier I gave them a video proof which they denied and told me to bring a ScreenShot as a proof.

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
Thanku for ur suggestion, but related to the first ques. Moderator told me that if I do so then I will get banned for Insiding.
And on my second ques. earlier I gave them a video proof which they denied and told me to bring a ScreenShot as a proof.
Then i think that the video proof wouldnt be enough for them to judge i suggest u to do what the staff say 👍

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
unlqvinly unlqvinly you may lock the thread as it is solved

Status
Not open for further replies.