Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I hate the auto-itemkiller. I've lost 2 maxed tools in the past 12 hours.

MasonWyberg

Earlier this morning, I raided a bastion remnant. I had a maxed out netherite pickaxe with me. I died multiple times, before the autokiller destroyed the pickaxe, but oddy enough nothing else was lost. Less than 5 minutes ago, I died to a trident drowned while holding a maxed out netherite sword. It even had boosted enchants like looting 4 and unbreaking 5. I really do not like this thing. I am feeling extreme grief over this. This is incredibly painful.
Images: 1. Death with the sword, to a trident. 2. The sword in question. Is there any way for me to recover my items. I'd do almost anything.
2022-03-24_15.04.23.png2022-03-24_13.55.15.png

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MasonWyberg

If possible, I could pay ingame currency for a replacement item. I paid 20,000 for the sword, minus the knockback and fire aspect, which were obtained separately. I'd offer maybe 25,000?

Str122

Donator
Donator
IGN
Str122
Earlier this morning, I raided a bastion remnant. I had a maxed out netherite pickaxe with me. I died multiple times, before the autokiller destroyed the pickaxe, but oddy enough nothing else was lost. Less than 5 minutes ago, I died to a trident drowned while holding a maxed out netherite sword. It even had boosted enchants like looting 4 and unbreaking 5. I really do not like this thing. I am feeling extreme grief over this. This is incredibly painful.
Images: 1. Death with the sword, to a trident. 2. The sword in question. Is there any way for me to recover my items. I'd do almost anything.
View attachment 20280View attachment 20281
Hello, I totally understand that loosing your best items because of the farm limiter makes you feel sad but farm limiter exists to prevent lag from the server. That way everyone's jartex survival experience is Getting boosted.
Unfortunately, jartex doesn't allow refunds of items.