Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I GOT TPA SCAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kehan

IGN
ruinportal
I got scam by 2 persons in sbd named Soparman and imbetter2
I have full maxed bape and 2 maxed sword and boss drops

So what exactly happened is soparman send me a tpa request said as it's my island tpa but exactly it was warp fps tpa he lied to me and I directly went into warp fps and Imbetter2 killed me as he has better sword I go cried because it hard to grind stuff in sbd and soparman after this all happen say me yes that I scammed you I take a pic of that i will attach the file of that msg plz respond fast give me my stuff or ban him

Attachments

• 20210711_191708-1.jpg
    20210711_191708-1.jpg
    998.2 KB · Views: 21
Solution
Hello, the only way to avoid this in the future is to /tptoggle ---> used to disable any tpas, and if you don't want to disable your tpa, then you need to record if you are going to /tpaccept.

If you got tp-trapped/tp-killed then you recorded it, I suggest reporting it here.

Requesting to lock as the problem stated above has been answered. R rLilJesus

BatPour

Addicted Member
I got scam by 2 persons in sbd named Soparman and imbetter2
I have full maxed bape and 2 maxed sword and boss drops

So what exactly happened is soparman send me a tpa request said as it's my island tpa but exactly it was warp fps tpa he lied to me and I directly went into warp fps and Imbetter2 killed me as he has better sword I go cried because it hard to grind stuff in sbd and soparman after this all happen say me yes that I scammed you I take a pic of that i will attach the file of that msg plz respond fast give me my stuff or ban him
tpa scam always happening
I don't think so you can do anything sry

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Kehan

Kehan

IGN
ruinportal
Waiting for the staff reply hope a fast and positive response

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
This doesn't violate any rule, next time clear your inv before accepting a tpa.

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
Hello! I don't think you can get your stuff back, but be positive, soparman is a famous tp-trapper and he might get banned. I don't think imbetter2 tp-trapped you, he might be there pvping other people and coincidentally, he killed you, but if he's teamed with soparman, I think he might get banned too if you have any evidences (video).

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
Hello, the only way to avoid this in the future is to /tptoggle ---> used to disable any tpas, and if you don't want to disable your tpa, then you need to record if you are going to /tpaccept.

If you got tp-trapped/tp-killed then you recorded it, I suggest reporting it here.

Requesting to lock as the problem stated above has been answered. R rLilJesus

Solution

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, Kehan!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ rLilJesus

Status
Not open for further replies.