Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I got scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihal_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nihal_Playz
Yesterday,I logged on to prison for trading rare crate keys for keys on kitpvp.A guy named FA8TE_ said he was interested.I was like okay come on kitpvp.He said he wanted me to trade the keys on prison first.I did,A millisecond later that guy vanished.I was pretty upset as the keys are worth a lot.I kept doing /find in a while to see if he was online.When he was online i went on prison and asked him why did u log of.When he saw my message that guy vanished again.I learned my lesson,don't trust strangers in this evil world ;/.I don't have proof as my pc was lagging atm and I could'nt clip with gamebar.

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
i think scamming should disallowed in every game mode its just annoying
I have suggested it for prison and faction and some dumb ass people saying it should be allowed because it is prison :/

Like wtf

IIMoKeyy

Donator
Donator
My tip for you, find a way to get revenge, they're allowed on Prison & Factions, as already mentioned by 3k people in this thread.

IIMoKeyy

Donator
Donator
i think scamming should disallowed in every game mode its just annoying
I honestly don't think so. Prisons & Factions are super competitive and specifically Factions. I'd just say have a rough idea of how to play and try not to get scammed. It's not that hard to be for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.