Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I got muted for swearing...

Shyder_

Basically, I was really mad that I lost all my gear to a guy.
And I swore at him and I instantly regretted it.
I agree that I deserved the mute but isn't 24 hours a bit too much?
I have been playing for 3 days straight and I really enjoy playing on skyblock and the game is just not fun when I cant trade/talk to anyone at all.

I agree I'm in wrong here and I have learned from my mistakes and I would like to request my mute lowered, please.
The game just isn't fun without being able to talk to anyone and I'm really sorry for insulting that guy.

Username: Shyder_

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
If you were muted for 24h for the reason "Swearing" it means it was your third time breaking that rule within a week. If you believe the punishment is unjustified or if you want a second chance feel free to appeal it.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
Basically, I was really mad that I lost all my gear to a guy.
And I swore at him and I instantly regretted it.
I agree that I deserved the mute but isn't 24 hours a bit too much?
I have been playing for 3 days straight and I really enjoy playing on skyblock and the game is just not fun when I cant trade/talk to anyone at all.

I agree I'm in wrong here and I have learned from my mistakes and I would like to request my mute lowered, please.
The game just isn't fun without being able to talk to anyone and I'm really sorry for insulting that guy.

Username: Shyder_
Hello, u got muted for swearing with a disease which is a mutable, normal swearing would have been a mute.